Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

No, seriously. I was around during those dark times, and the amount of rumor, hearsay, and other blatant false information was astounding. If you think they said that Carson wasn't coming back as a clone, then you are mistaken. They never made such a claim.
    Although it still was very well done, imo. Could you imagine watching SGA Season 4 with no idea what was going to happen, and not reading any spoilers. GW here ruined the whole Carson thing, and Joe M even made a comment. It was like something they truly worked on very hard was just spoiled. Now the end of BAMSR was brilliant because they really kept those spoilers at bay. I truly hope with SGU we are shocked, so far have not been. But not to say the show has not been interesting for me, it has been.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Although it still was very well done, imo. Could you imagine watching SGA Season 4 with no idea what was going to happen, and not reading any spoilers. GW here ruined the whole Carson thing, and Joe M even made a comment. It was like something they truly worked on very hard was just spoiled. Now the end of BAMSR was brilliant because they really kept those spoilers at bay. I truly hope with SGU we are shocked, so far have not been. But not to say the show has not been interesting for me, it has been.
      Speaking for yourself. I have been shocked many times. And I follow spoilers
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Well "Justice" was shocking, but I found the finale a little predictable, not saying it was not good, it was an excellent finale.

BTW, the correct reply is "Speak for yourself"

*Can hear MattSilver Chuckling at his computer*
        sigpic

Comment

Well "Justice" was shocking, but I found the finale a little predictable, not saying it was not good, it was an excellent finale.

BTW, the correct reply is "Speak for yourself"

*Can hear MattSilver Chuckling at his computer*
          THERE WILL BE NO CHUCKLES TO BE HAD THIS DAWN!

CORRECTING PEOPLE IS MY JOB!

*Hulk SMASH*
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

*Hulk SMASH*
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

*Hulk SMASH*
                And fun sucking is mine. I even have a hat.

To speak seriously with Brian. Some of Justice was predictible like Rush being the one to frame Young but Young stranding Rush on the planet was anything but predictible
                Jelgate is right

Comment

And fun sucking is mine. I even have a hat.
                  But I don't have a hat!

I want a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Im a spoiler junkie and the ending of lost surprised me.

I literally said to the people watching "Well, theyve got only 7 minutes left to get back to destiny, wonder how they'll do it" automatically assuming the story would be wrapped up by the end of the ep.

The teams return in Sabotage also surprised me, but it wasn't a pleasant surprise. lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      Im a spoiler junkie and the ending of lost surprised me.

I literally said to the people watching "Well, theyve got only 7 minutes left to get back to destiny, wonder how they'll do it" automatically assuming the story would be wrapped up by the end of the ep.

The teams return in Sabotage also surprised me, but it wasn't a pleasant surprise. lol
                      Okay I admit Sabotage was kind of predicitible but it seems more of the exception then the rule.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I totally didn't see the end of Lost coming either; I screamed at the TV when that happened; I couldn't believe the writers went there.

I also didn't see Franklin's actions from Sabotage coming, nor Young's in Subversion and Incursion I with the Rite of Mal'Sharan.

Comment

I totally didn't see the end of Lost coming either; I screamed at the TV when that happened; I couldn't believe the writers went there.

I also didn't see Franklin's actions from Sabotage coming, nor Young's in Subversion and Incursion I with the Rite of Mal'Sharan.
                          Yeah the end of sabotage was SOOOOO cool, almost cooler then the ending of Time. Same with Incursion part 1, and I even watched the episode in Russian and it was a surprise.

And the ending of Subversion too was AWESOMELY done!
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't like the bringing Telford to near death calling the Rite of Mal'Sharron. It seems inaccurate.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

The ending to Lost was very good. But how they resolved Scott,Eli, and Chloe from returning was very easy and way too convenient
                              sigpic

Comment

The ending to Lost was very good. But how they resolved Scott,Eli, and Chloe from returning was very easy and way too convenient
                                The thing that sucks is its actually a logical ending to the storyline, but they wasted a huge buildup in order to cram the rescue into the episode. I would have rather seen the episode 17 slot dedicated to bringing the team back to the destiny and have sabotage run its course without Chloe, Eli, and Scott.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X