Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Pandoras Brian J. fetish may be somewhat unhealthy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Can Brain do something that isn't considered sexy according to you?
      No.

But, honestly? That was awesome. Everyone always tends to forget about the crew, focusing instead on the big names and the actors. Few people pay respect to the hard working crews of these successful shows. It was pretty great that he was all, "Well, RDA and Tapping may be awesome, but you know who else are awesome? The people who work longer and harder than most actors and bring everything together at the end of the day."

Good for him.

Also, Jamil Walker Smith is hilarious and super laid back and cool. Loved him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tawny View Post
        Bite your tongue.

What's unhealthy about finding a hot man sexy? One who is apparently also kind and thoughtful?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tawny View Post
          This is nothing. Ask her about her Towel fetish. Now that is disturbing

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          No.

But, honestly? That was awesome. Everyone always tends to forget about the crew, focusing instead on the big names and the actors. Few people pay respect to the hard working crews of these successful shows. It was pretty great that he was all, "Well, RDA and Tapping may be awesome, but you know who else are awesome? The people who work longer and harder than most actors and bring everything together at the end of the day."
          Granted I watched this panel 12 hours but I seem to recall the whole panel giving congrats to the whole crew.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Granted I watched this panel 12 hours but I seem to recall the whole panel giving congrats to the whole crew.
            He did it first.

I will always credit the instigator more than I will the followers. Had they not agreed, they would have looked like douches.
            sigpic

Comment

Is that Brian bias showing?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

No.

Good for him.

Also, Jamil Walker Smith is hilarious and super laid back and cool. Loved him.
                Heh, I agree that its good that this early on, they recognise the effort put in by the crew.
                I seem to remember some SG1 behind the scenes footage, and the cast seemed to get on really well with the crew, and really appreciate their work, and this, in my mind, is what makes a brilliant show even better.
                sigpic

Comment

Is that Brain bias showing?
                  Nah, it's giving credit where credit is due. I would do the same for anyone else.

I am capable of being objective.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nah, it's giving credit where credit is due. I would do the same for anyone else.

I am capable of being objective.
                    Though in this case, the Objective is a very attractive male, who seems to be both thoughtful and sensitive.
                    sigpic

Comment

My goodness. If you're such a Flailier[tm] now, what will happen when the show actually airs?!

Or, God forbid, you get to meet him?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        My goodness. If you're such a Flailier[tm] now, what will happen when the show actually airs?!

Loss of arms due to excessive flailing. Or some sort of catastrophe involving flailing arms and an unsuspecting sea-creature.
                        sigpic

Comment

The unthinkable.

Truly something so devastating and earth-shattering, it can not cross my mind 'till the day of.

It could be the apocalypse. You were warned.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think that would be obvious. As her friends we may have to sedate her PG15
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Be still my heart!

Don't say things like that...

:: flails ::
                              sigpic

Comment

Be still my heart!