Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
    So we finally know the title......
    Personally I think that a title like universe indicates that it will be ship based with there being an episode where they use the gate every know again but thats just me I could very easily be wrong.....I think that a ship based series with freshen things up as long as they keep it very military and not like star trek with replicators (not the robots the other kind) self aware holograms and intelligent aliens everywhere

Also I hope they stick to the enemys and galaxies that they have already discovered.........

We now know its about chevron 9 so perhaps exploring another universe judging by the title?

Any comments, ideas, criticism?
    (Of the new title not my crazy ideas)

Wow I got a sticky....go me!
    I wonder if it will be in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE???????????

Originally posted by Zed.P.M. View Post
    Maybe the series will take place somewhere even farther out in the Universe; millions if not billions of light years away from the Milky Way and Pegasus.
    Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
    We should look at things that haven't previously been explored (furlings) that aren't really tied down to anything, anywhere else (furlings) Perhaps the title suggests a new universe, where we encounter a whole other set of races (like furlings). That would make it quite different from a spinoff.
    I agree, elsewhere and with the furlings

Comment

Once again I must plea with TPTB to give us even a teeny bit more information than we already have... You can only speculate so much on minimal hints before everything gets repetative. We've gone on and on about the Furlings and alternate universes (Not that I mind talking about the Furlings, of course. :-D). Give us something more to talk about! Feed our Stargate-crazed brains! Please? Pretty please? With the ninth chevron on top?
      "Furlings -- they sound cute, like Ewoks!" - Citizen Joe

Comment

Originally posted by FurlingsAreMyFriends View Post
        Once again I must plea with TPTB to give us even a teeny bit more information than we already have... You can only speculate so much on minimal hints before everything gets repetative. We've gone on and on about the Furlings and alternate universes (Not that I mind talking about the Furlings, of course. :-D). Give us something more to talk about! Feed our Stargate-crazed brains! Please? Pretty please? With the ninth chevron on top?
        I agree!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:
        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
        Forum Charmer
        Forum Ambassador
        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by FurlingsAreMyFriends View Post
          Totally
          There are just too many unanswered questions......
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Totally
            There are just too many unanswered questions......
            I guess I will third that. More info please.

Comment

TPTB ! - Don't start something and not end it! lol
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              Forum Charmer
              Forum Ambassador
              Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Yes hopefully......think they will tell us how the tollan ended up???

What I am hoping for is a show that basically answers all the questions while staying in our galaxy cos the milky way is a very different place now then when they started and there are plenty of unfinished stories any number of which could lead into the 9th chevron and the furlings

Comment

Furlings, Tollan and anything else we are missing!
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Yes hopefully......think they will tell us how the tollan ended up???
                    I don't think this needs any more exlaining. Some things are better left unsaid, the audience aren't stupid. TPTB insinuated they're dead. By the transmission ending...they're dead. We don't need to be told they're dead.

But we do need the Furlings, and the Nox. I miss Lya, she made me fuzzy inside.

Comment

I don't remember being said that they were all dead
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      Forum Charmer
                      Forum Ambassador
                      Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Yeah you would think some would have escaped in ships or simply hiding I mean I doubt the goa'uld would be bothered with finding every single one of them
                        sigpic

Comment

All I know is that the civilisation was wiped ou - not the actual people
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:
                          Forum Charmer
                          Forum Ambassador
                          Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

true you think when the attack started women and children would have been sent through the stargate or to hide elsewhere
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by somme View Post
                              I don't think this needs any more exlaining. Some things are better left unsaid, the audience aren't stupid. TPTB insinuated they're dead. By the transmission ending...they're dead. We don't need to be told they're dead.

But we do need the Furlings, and the Nox. I miss Lya, she made me fuzzy inside.
                              No I think we some closure on them given how advanced they are (or were) I think that the SGC should at least send a ship to orbit their planet and scan as could the nox their friends

Also yeah Lya does give me the fuzzies too like when she waved her hands and opened the gate that was mental!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                                true you think when the attack started women and children would have been sent through the stargate or to hide elsewhere
                                Yeah a civilisation that advanced (even with their arrogance) must have had some back up plan...we know they had ships....perhaps escape by gate maybe they had some shelter under the city when they built it that had a shield maybe I extremely doubt that they killed all of them...even a couple of thousand could have survived

Comment

Working...
                                X