No announcement yet.

Did Adria survive ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not necessarily. After all the Ori were able to dial into the MW galaxy before ships came in. So theres nothing saying that they couldn't have dialed in ahead.
    You mean the Priors. The Priors were able to dial into the MW galaxy because of the power of the Ori. Now that they’re dead I don’t see how it’s possible, unless they have a ZPM (just like Atlantis), but then again they are primitive people so it’s not possible.

The Ori army might've even aided in the oddessy's repairs after they were exposed to the truth.
    The Ori army is primitive. They only know how to use a staff weapon by pressing a button. They’re not mechanically minded. They don’t know what a computer is. They have no scientist because they were all religiously minded.

And the minute the priors in the MW galaxy were exposed to the ark, Adria would've lost all that extra power, possibly tipping the balance into Morgan's favor (since she's been an ascended being much longer than Adria).
    Like Oma said “No ascended being can kill another.” But as we all know Adria had that extra power. She may have taken out Morgan in less than 5 mins. clearly long enough before the Prior in Cheyenne Mountain were exposed. Because of the Ancients carelessness, I believe this is a highly more possible outcome than having another ancient joining the battle. Morgan is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by ussmc View Post
      Like Oma said “No ascended being can kill another.” But as we all know Adria had that extra power. She may have taken out Morgan in less than 5 mins. clearly long enough before the Prior in Cheyenne Mountain were exposed. Because of the Ancients carelessness, I believe this is a highly more possible outcome than having another ancient joining the battle. Morgan is dead!
      Keep in mind that the majority of the Ori worshipers were probably in their home galaxy, not in the the MW which was fighting it out. If Adria had defeated Morgan that quickly how would SG-1 and the Odyssey have been able to get the Ark of Truth back through the Supergate to expose it to the MW priors?

Comment

If Adria had defeated Morgan that quickly how would SG-1 and the Odyssey have been able to get the Ark of Truth back through the Supergate to expose it to the MW priors?
        3 words: The Unchallengeable Being.
        Hopefully Adria went to another Galaxy converting beings to Origin so she can be once again the unchallengeable being. Just hoping

Comment

Originally posted by ussmc View Post
          You mean the Priors. The Priors were able to dial into the MW galaxy because of the power of the Ori. Now that they’re dead I don’t see how it’s possible, unless they have a ZPM (just like Atlantis), but then again they are primitive people so it’s not possible.
          I always got that it wasn't that they were given a constant flux of power from the Ori, but rather that the power of the Ori altered them genetically to where they could have their "funky powers". So it's feasible that even after the Ori have been defeated and Adria, well, disposed of in some way, they would still be able to use their staffs to dial the gate. I assumed (yes, assumed) it was the combination of their mental abilities and the power of the crystals in their staffs that gave them the ability to dial between galaxies.

As for Adria having that extra boost of power, unless the other Ancients that were on Morgan's side decided to step up to the plate and help her fight, I can see Adria being able to take her down eventually. Being an Ancient and all enlightened and stuff, you'd think Morgan would've thought of that. *scratches head*
          sigpic
          Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
          My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
            I think that's why is was such a struggle for Oma and Morgan to come to the realization/decision that was what they had to do. There just isn't a worse fate.

That really doesn't sound like Adria... She might be in a human body, but that's an Ori. And once Morgan made the decision to sacrifice herself, I don't think that's something she'd go back on. She wouldn't be able to trust Adria not to start up again.

Can they both choice to stop fighting? Maybe, hard to tell what kind of time/place thing they have going. Maybe they loose who the are entirely and become opposing energy. We can't know about that. In any case, Morgan can't stop finghting, because her whole purpose has become containing Adria.
            thats why in "threads" at the end the others steps in disable the dakara weapon and pause the self destruction at earth its the first time that officially ancients interfere

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              They both got descended, naked, and decided to stop fighting and enjoy each other's company. At least that's how I imagine it happened...
              That would make a nice fan flick. lol
              LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

My thoughts on this question...

Stargate SG-1 is a great piece of Science Fiction.
                And I believe there is a rule that no-one really dies in Sci-Fi.
                So... Anything is possible.

It would be great to see Adria and Morgan Le Fay again.

ttyl
                Starfist
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                X