X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egle01
    replied
    It amazed me. I expected much from the movie and got much. The shots were great. It screamed 'movie' all the way. The movie was indeed more character driven, than just pure action. More... cruel, too. The way Ba'al killed Apophis and Qetesh Ba'al. Ouch. CGI was amazing. Great character moments. There are two things, which could have been better. More Jack. And the aspect what would have happened if the Stargate Program never existed, be more explored. Was Janet alive? No cameo necessary, just the fact. Did Jacob die years ago? And more...

Overall, loved it! Roll on movie number 3.

Leave a comment:

• General Catflap
    replied
    The first time Iwatched Continuum the quality wasn't too bad. Then watched it on SkyOne here in the UK, the adverts spoiled it!! I recieved my Blu-ray copy yesterday (Sat 16th, yes 2 days early!) And the quality of the Blu-ray is A1.
    The film itself IMHO is fantastic. The quality of story writing and acting outways the lack of space battles.
    IMHO the whole Continuum film package (story, acting, special FX) are really a fine piece of work.
    I really hope there will be more from the SG people!!!!!!!!!!

PS Sorry about that Skydiver (you know why!)
    Last edited by General Catflap; 17 August 2008, 11:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DB10
    replied
    Continuum was ok, but I missed some things. I wanted to see more of the Goa'ulds they said almost nothing exept Ba'al and Quetesh. I was really looking forward to see Ra, but he said only three words. The same for all the others. It was also stupid how fast they killed Apophis a real Goa'uld would torture him and revive him with a sarcophagus, like Ba'al did with O'Neill. It was stupid that the writers let Apophis get killed so fast.

Also I hoped that there were space battles in it. I would loved to see The Ancient Outpost, but that ZPM get depleated and they can't destroy all the ships. Or that they brought the Asgard back.

But the rest was cool, the effect were great. Like the battle with the gliders. And I also liked the scenes on the boat. It was also cool to see the characters act different, like O'Neill and Landry. I also liked Ba'al he had some nice comments.

Leave a comment:

• Sue_Jackson
    replied
    I absolutely love it! I can't stop watching it. I believe it's SG-1 at it's best.

Leave a comment:

• HyperCaz
    replied
    It might have been more interesting to stay in that timeline...a nice way to redo things...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X