Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golly, this movie really disappointed me. I really miss the System Lords. Baal was never my favorite, and his plans for Earth was kind of weird.

What I hate even more is the silly Baal clone plot device so if they really felt like it they could bring him out of his grave again. I suppose that's why I didn't really care that the snake was flopping around on the ground.
    I will rule the world... and find that truly good cup of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Amakusa View Post
      Golly, this movie really disappointed me. I really miss the System Lords. Baal was never my favorite, and his plans for Earth was kind of weird.

What I hate even more is the silly Baal clone plot device so if they really felt like it they could bring him out of his grave again. I suppose that's why I didn't really care that the snake was flopping around on the ground.
      The fact that the timeline is restored seems like pretty strong evidence that there aren't any clones of Baal left.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

It's interesting because I didn't think I'd like Continuum because I didn't like AoT, but we rented it because it was SG and it turned out that we loved it!
        sigpic

Comment

so how old is ba'al is the alterate timeline??? i've been thinking about this for a while

cass
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm not a fan of time-traveling episode with the exception of 1969. I hoped Jack would get a bigger part, but overall I'm disappointed with this movie. The best part was seeing Claudia Black portraying a magnificent Quetesh

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
              Loved the movie! Felt just like an old Stargate episode. I too liked it even more than AoT, which I also loved

Like I said in another thread though, I wish there had been more scenes with Jack. Now I just hope that movie starring him will actually happen.

Jack: He is the last Ba'al, right? After all, that is why we're here. Why we had to endure all that singing. To get rid of the last bad guy. And then there's cake.

Jack: Have you ever tried to find a toilet in a pyramid?

Teal'c (looking at Ba'al): He lies.
              Jack (casually): He does that, you know.

I loved this movie! It made me realize how much i missed Jack and his sarcastic comments! He's the man! can't wait for the next SG-1 movie... I'm praying that they give us some Sam and Jack confirmation! I think almost 12 years of waiting is enough. woudn't you say???
              With Love...
              XoXo
              S.

---> www.twitter.com/saliza88 <---

Comment

I've seen Continuum twice now, and I was thinking... shouldn't Cam have been the first one to disappear? Since things changed slowly and people weren't all disappearing at the same time, I'd figured they were disappearing in the order the new timeline would affect them, but that doesn't really make sense to me. Cam would be the first one affected by the new time line because the very first thing that changed was the deaths of the crew on the ship transporting the stargate.
                sigpic
                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Maybe he has more "temporal drag" than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                    Maybe he has more "temporal drag" than the others.

Nice theory.
                    sigpic
                    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                    I'm a 60%er!
                    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Or...

Maybe he was the last to disappear because he was the last of them born. The change in the timeline just hadn't caught up yet.

(I don't know the characters' ages, I'm just throwing things out there.)

Comment

Or...

Maybe he was the last to disappear because he was the last of them born. The change in the timeline just hadn't caught up yet.

(I don't know the characters' ages, I'm just throwing things out there.)
                        Oh actually I like that theory. We know he was born in 1970, which would have to be later than everyone else.
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

That theory probably can't be true, though, because Ba'al disappeared after Vala and Teal'c and, as Daniel said, the Ba'al had been in that host for "over 2,000 years".

Comment

That theory probably can't be true, though, because Ba'al disappeared after Vala and Teal'c and, as Daniel said, the Ba'al had been in that host for "over 2,000 years".
                            Oh good call. I guess we just sum it up to, Ben Browder had a prominent role so he couldn't disappear. LOL.
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er!
                            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

It's on Syfy right now!! *watches*

Comment

i wish they had given the tokra a larger role
                                R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Working...
                                X