X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumper_One
    replied
    Ian Z. writes: “

In Continuum I think. Carter says (off the cuff) something about a Moon base. Was this ad-lib? Or did you guys really mean to portray that there is a moon base and/or it is wanted to come up at some point down the road?”

Answer: It was scripted. And, yeah, it may come in the (hopefully) not too distant future.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/

Leave a comment:

• Elorendil
    replied
    Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    Be sure to come back here and post your likes and dislikes after you've watched it
    Will do! I am hoping the DVD will arrive by Friday so I can watch it after I take my comprehensive exams... That is probably just wishful thinking, though. I can't wait to watch it.

Leave a comment:

• major davis
    replied
    So does anyone have the DVD sale numbers for Continuum?

Leave a comment:

• leiasky
    replied
    Be sure to come back here and post your likes and dislikes after you've watched it

Leave a comment:

• Elorendil
    replied
    Hmmm, I think this post fits here. If not, please excuse me...

I'm very excited that I ordered the DVD online yesterday. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can see it! I apparently saw bits of it on the SyFy network at some point, because I definitely remember some little bits of it, but I haven't seen the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Well, I am little confused about the picture in the end. Shouldn't Mitchell be able to recognise himself?

Leave a comment:

• Oainn
    replied
    Continuum was awesome! such a great movie.

Leave a comment:

• asdf1239
    replied
    i wish they had given the tokra a larger role

Leave a comment:

• GATEGOD
    replied
    It's on Syfy right now!! *watches*

Leave a comment:

• Iawen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
    That theory probably can't be true, though, because Ba'al disappeared after Vala and Teal'c and, as Daniel said, the Ba'al had been in that host for "over 2,000 years".
    Oh good call. I guess we just sum it up to, Ben Browder had a prominent role so he couldn't disappear. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffala
    replied
    That theory probably can't be true, though, because Ba'al disappeared after Vala and Teal'c and, as Daniel said, the Ba'al had been in that host for "over 2,000 years".

Leave a comment:

• Iawen
    replied
    Or...

Maybe he was the last to disappear because he was the last of them born. The change in the timeline just hadn't caught up yet.

(I don't know the characters' ages, I'm just throwing things out there.)
    Oh actually I like that theory. We know he was born in 1970, which would have to be later than everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffala
    replied
    Or...

Maybe he was the last to disappear because he was the last of them born. The change in the timeline just hadn't caught up yet.

(I don't know the characters' ages, I'm just throwing things out there.)

Leave a comment:

• Iawen
    replied
    Maybe he has more "temporal drag" than the others.

Nice theory.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffala
    replied
    Maybe he has more "temporal drag" than the others.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X