Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haPpy-gO-LuX
    replied
    atlantis needs a movie to tie things up ,and if they give it a budget like universe well that would be nice too!

Leave a comment:

• Colonel Rebel
    replied
    I'd rather Stargate Atlantis get one. It kinda feels like the SG-1 story is over, and while I'd love to see another SG-1 movie (especially with Jack), I'd prefer giving Atlantis the chance to wrap up its stories.

Leave a comment:

• Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble
    replied
    I think that SG-1 is epic and better than SGA
    The atlantis movie is needed to finish off the series but I can't see any more after being necessary for SGA. But I would love SG-1 Revolution, it sounds brillient. For some reason I am imagining a rusty Stargate!?

Leave a comment:

• Kidwizz
    replied
    this thread should REALLY be polled....

But SGA, it needs everything wrapped up.

Leave a comment:

• Briangate78
    replied
    After reading some people's posts here, I think I am leaning more towards SGA now, because they deserve at least one movie to test the market, and to complete the story-line that was left off in "EATG".

Leave a comment:

• Khentkawes
    replied
    Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    So, are you saying with SGU being on the producers brain they will have some bodacious closet sex scenes with Carter and O'neill?
    LOL. Nope, not what I was trying to say. But thanks for putting that unnecessary image in my head. Someone pass the brain bleach, please?

I was talking more about team dynamics and changes and simple matters like people moving on with their lives... all of which makes it hard for me to believe that the "classic SG-1" team feeling can be recaptured in a way that doesn't seem forced, and in a way that will make any logical sense whatsoever. For me, classic SG-1 = classic teamy goodness. And unfortunately, that team aspect is one of the hardest things to believably recapture as time goes on.

It's sort of like the ST:TNG movies. TNG is my favorite Trek series ever... but it was wearing thin at the end of the movies, simply because it wasn't believable to reunite the crew and have an old style Trek adventure every time. SG-1 would do well to learn a lesson or two, and lay it to rest on the high note that Continuum left.

Meanwhile... let SGA wrap up some story lines. They have some major plot points to deal with. SG-1... well, doesn't,

Leave a comment:

• Toddandrea
    replied
    Atlantis, then there'll be at least one more thing for us Wraith lovers to Thunk and drool over.

Leave a comment:

• Matt G
    replied
    At this point I have to say Atlantis is given the choice. At this point SG1 are unlikely to out-do Continuum!

Leave a comment:

• ShepPAAARD!!
    replied
    SGA all the way.
    I like the characters and overall plots more than SG-1. ^^'

Leave a comment:

• Mad_Mac
    replied
    If SG-1 goes back to the "old" style (Goa'ulds) then Revolution, but otherwise Extinction.

Leave a comment:

• Tova
    replied
    I think I like SG-1 more, but it would be nice to see a SGA movie...

Leave a comment:

• Lotto
    replied
    Definitely Stargate: Extinction.

I love both SG-1 and Atlantis but to be honest, what more can they do with SG-1? They've killed off the Ori, they killed off the last of the reamining major Goa'uld in Continuum...the only thing they can do really is create a new enemy and that would be difficult to do in one movie unless they were starting Season 11 after it which I doubt!

So definitely the Atlantis movie!

Leave a comment:

• AVFan
    replied
    SG-1 movie ftw. I always did like it more than Atlantis. I love that it's going to be Jack-centric, but I would still love it even if Mitchell was in command.

Leave a comment:

• Tanie
    replied
    Atlantis all the way.... soooo many more things to tie up!

Leave a comment:

• leeman15251
    replied
    I like SG1 better but I want to see the atlantis movie more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X