X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LindaL100
    replied
    it really depends...

In terms of which one is more deserving of a movie then definitely Atlantis because it didn't have a movie to conclude the series, I feel there were still some things that needed to be resolved, but they just ended the series rather suddenly, so there's no real closure for Atlantis.
    On the other hand SG-1 already has 2 movies to conclude the series so it already has closure.
    As much as I want a 3rd movie to be made for SG-1, but Atlantis definitely needs a movie more.

But as for which series I love better then hands down it's definitely SG-1! Don't get me wrong I really liked Atlantis, but SG-1 was the first Stargate series I watched and it's still my favourite and I still love the characters of SG-1 more.

Leave a comment:

• sueKay
    replied
    Atlantis absolutely.

SG1 were already moving in their separate ways in the films...The Atlantis expedition was still very much together in "Enemy at the Gate" and there tons of plotlines just getting off the ground.

Atlantis needs closure...I feel like SG1 had a lot more closure as they had the two movies whereas Atlantis just sort of stopped very suddenly.

Personally I think they both need another movie, but Atlantis needs it more

Leave a comment:

• Zaany
    replied
    Little bump ?
    For one final movie ? Stargate Atlantis for sure. If the question was which one do you like more, then it would be very hard to answer. I was very skeptical when about Atlantis when it started, but it turned out awesome .. i simply cannot say which i like more. I guess SG-1 is the classic and for that fact alone it's better. Too bad SGU didn't follow in SGA's footsteps and turned out to be a massive disappointment.
    I would really want to know what happened after Atlantis came to earth..

Leave a comment:

• Endy
    replied
    Stargate: revolution (sg1)

Leave a comment:

• KEK
    replied
    Strange place to put the poll

Anyway I'd say Atlantis, it needs a resolution much more than SG-1 does.

Leave a comment:

• ZPM Odyssey
    replied
    SGA. I loved sg-1 but SGA kind of just ended. SG-1 neded the movie to bring stuff to a close, so does SGA.

Leave a comment:

• NIMBUS
    replied
    wow just realised something - the 1st movie is gonna be atlantis'es, because i'm pretty sure that they don't have atlantis on earth in the sg1 movie , while yes they could do "2 years ago" thing, but i don't think they would.
    sorry if someone has already mentioned this.

btw - Stargate: Revolution (SG-1)

Leave a comment:

• thejudeboy
    replied
    stargate : extiction...the sg1 movies were great but i want them to somewhat wrap up atlantis....plus since atlantis is on earth now id assume sg1 would have a guest appearence in the movie

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by baltar13 View Post
    remake of stargate bad idea
    Now yes...definitely.... in 20-30 years time... not so much.

Leave a comment:

• baltar13
    replied
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Let's see - Atlantis goes extinct, and SG1 does a revolution... mmm...

I hate Sam/Jack with a vengeance. Vala won't be in the third film. I loved season 10, and liked 9.

I'd have to say no to a SG1 longwinded episode.

So, Atlantis then... but I hate where they went with that show and how they ignored 3/4th of their characters in favor of the writer's favorite.

I'd have to say no to a longwinded episode of SGA.

Basically - neither.

They should just bury the franchise and let a generation or two from now rediscover it through a remake or something, which will probably be a lot more awesome as it could potentially be done in 3D. Now that I would like to see.

Also, seeing as it is still on the air (because I know someone will mention it), I don't care about nor do I watch SGU.
    remake of stargate bad idea

Leave a comment:

• dipsofjazz
    replied
    Definitely Stargate: Revolution (SG-1) for me.

Leave a comment:

• maxbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
    Atlantis is more in need of continuation, IMO. SG-1 got two movies already and its loose ends have been tied up fairly well, whereas Atlantis didn't really get a proper resolution.

While another SG-1 movie would be nice as well and I hope both get made, I'm more eagerly anticipating Stargate: Extinction and would be most disappointed if it ends up not being made due to financial difficulties.
    Ideally, I would love to have both movies so that fans of both series could have something to look forward to, but SGA left too many loose threads to have it end with the too rushed EatG. It saddens me to realize that Season 5 could be the last of SGA because that season had such an unfinished, disjointed feeling, IMO.

In contrast, IMO, SG1 did a good job of tying up its loose ends - so much so that the writers plan to go back to the beginning for the 3rd SG1 movie.

Leave a comment:

• Pharaoh Atem
    replied
    Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
    Atlantis is more in need of continuation, IMO. SG-1 got two movies already and its loose ends have been tied up fairly well, whereas Atlantis didn't really get a proper resolution.

While another SG-1 movie would be nice as well and I hope both get made, I'm more eagerly anticipating Stargate: Extinction and would be most disappointed if it ends up not being made due to financial difficulties.
    sga doesn't need continuation the city is back on earth book closed. just let Pegasus rot it's not our problem.

SG-1 has tons of stories still to tell or old plot lines to wrap up

Leave a comment:

• Carrion Kitten
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pharaoh Atem
    replied
    Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Yay PA!
    my first week back in fandom and i'm already corrupted

Leave a comment:

Working...
X