Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Petra View Post
    In case you missed it, the 3rd movie was supposed to be about the revelation of the Stargate program and therefore feature heavily Jack O'Neill.
    revealing the stargate to the world would have been a HUGE thing for all things stargate!! *lots* of places to go from there!!

*whimpers at loss*

((()))
    sally

sigpic

Comment

in all the alternate realities, when the Stargate and the sgc and everything related to it is discovered to the world, always the Apocalypse happens. the last time in the sg1 epp the road not taken, where laundry its the president of E.E.U.U. half of the world was in war killing each it other.
      earth people its not ready to know this. thats why its always secret. i think all the people that wants to the Stargate be of public knowledge are stupids. thats it. with all the religious extremists, probably someone will overload the Stargate and goodbye earth.

Comment

Originally posted by SILLYFAN View Post
        in all the alternate realities, when the Stargate and the sgc and everything related to it is discovered to the world, always the Apocalypse happens. the last time in the sg1 epp the road not taken, where laundry its the president of E.E.U.U. half of the world was in war killing each it other.
        earth people its not ready to know this. thats why its always secret. i think all the people that wants to the Stargate be of public knowledge are stupids. thats it. with all the religious extremists, probably someone will overload the Stargate and goodbye earth.
        well, i don't enjoy being called stupid, but i think opening the stargate program to the world (whether on purpose on accident) opens many *new* types of stories to tell.

i didn't used to want the program to go public, but i think this would create some original and new places to go with the franchise, which at this stage in the game, i think is kind of needed. it just opens up *more* storylines.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

first, i was talking of the Stargate universe, people like that china embassador on the meeting where Thor comes and politely demands that Hammond stay on command of the sgc. the china embassador wanted to make the sgc public. he was beyond stupid.

second, its really bad to the people to know. just learn from the ark of truth. the stupid men that was aboard the earth ship and created the replicators. he was with specific orders and since he was brainless did it. ended up as a sick replicator experiment.

now imagine that but with hundreds of millions of people making stupid things like that stupid men.

Comment

first, i was talking of the Stargate universe, people like that china embassador on the meeting where Thor comes and politely demands that Hammond stay on command of the sgc. the china embassador wanted to make the sgc public. he was beyond stupid.

second, its really bad to the people to know. just learn from the ark of truth. the stupid men that was aboard the earth ship and created the replicators. he was with specific orders and since he was brainless did it. ended up as a sick replicator experiment.

now imagine that but with hundreds of millions of people making stupid things like that stupid men.
            see all the story ideas?
            sally

sigpic

Comment

no... i mean it would work out as a new Stargate franchise. to see when the people can go to live to other planets, to see how earth detectives go to investigate crimes trough the Stargates. but that would be all. see stupid people doing stupid stuff with the Stargate not.

Comment

continuum makes me sick. so much i never watched the movie more than once and when i get bored i leave it on, like when the sg1 team talking on the improvised sgc. or when they run trough the Russian Stargate. or when it just needed 30 seconds to convince to teal`c to stand down and join the sg1... or when silly vala cuts down to ba`al as if he where a tomato and he did not occur use his personal shield? or when she runs off to a cargo ship instead of taking the command of ba`al in the system lord forces?
                do i must go on? or everyone wants to vomit of such stupid movie?
                Could you possibly be more negative?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Could you possibly be more negative?
                  Tell my about it. Personally, I loved Continuum. If it is the final SG-1 movie, I can live with that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Tell my about it. Personally, I loved Continuum. If it is the final SG-1 movie, I can live with that.
                    I concur! :-)
                    sigpic

Comment

to me sg1 died with the Tollans.
                      was buried and finish with the death of the Asgards.
                      so i cannot care less for the movies. both where dreadful. the only cool thing the ark had was the ori superstargate when it was dialed. thats it.

Comment

to me sg1 died with the Tollans.
                        was buried and finish with the death of the Asgards.
                        so i cannot care less for the movies. both where dreadful. the only cool thing the ark had was the ori superstargate when it was dialed. thats it.
                        Wonderful...now lets get this thread back on topic...please.
                        sigpic

Comment

continuum makes me sick. so much i never watched the movie more than once and when i get bored i leave it on, like when the sg1 team talking on the improvised sgc. or when they run trough the Russian Stargate. or when it just needed 30 seconds to convince to teal`c to stand down and join the sg1... or when silly vala cuts down to ba`al as if he where a tomato and he did not occur use his personal shield? or when she runs off to a cargo ship instead of taking the command of ba`al in the system lord forces?
                          do i must go on? or everyone wants to vomit of such stupid movie?
                          I have to wonder why you watch anything Stargate related, since most of your posts say how bored you are, how stupid you think much of it is and how you hate much of it.

Comment

Sillyfan's entitled to criticize the movie. Let's try to stay on the topic of the SG-1 films, if there will be a third film (eventually), and what the script would have been about.

To comment on what you quoted... I liked the Russian facility. Perhaps Sillyfan is frustrated, because it wasn't the proper SGC? This also means that the static stargate prop was used. Only the stargate prop built into the SGC set has a spinning inner ring and moving chevron up top. As for convincing Teal'c to stand down and join SG-1, how is that any different than what we saw in "Children of the Gods?" Ba'al has a personal shield, but the shield only works when the Goa'uld presses a certain part of the ribbon device with the other hand. Qetesh (Vala possessed by a Goa'uld) caught him off guard. As for cutting him in half, Ba'al stated that the sword was extremely sharp and could cut through anything. Remember how easily it cut through the top of Apophis's head? Swords don't cut through bone as if it's butter. It's called a movie with an alien villain with access to ridiculously advanced science and technology. Qetesh chased after Teal'c to an Al'kesh, not a cargo ship. In failing to capture Teal'c, she takes command of Ba'al's ship and sets off for the time machine.

Try watching the movie a second time, it might make more sense the second time round. Try to give it your full attention instead of half-watching while doing other things. That might be why it didn't make sense to you.

Comment

i did not like the movie because it did not feel as if it where related to Stargate sg1. was time travel involving characters and the device. thats it. the Russian Stargate was ok when they activate it. teal`c in children of the gods took a good argument, O'Neill magic tongue that anything he says everyone believes at him, and took more than 5 minutes to convince him. in the movie was less than 1 minute. like "hey come with us its more fun" and was all "ok sure i got bored be the prime of Apophis". plus Daniel getting his leg cut off after all the hell he has pass by on other planets to lose the leg on this planet in the past...

the ark was ok. i mean the ark of truth, the device its risky. if the area 51 manages to reprogram it, then the government could brainwash us to believe whatever they want to. nobody should have that power as the ancients decided to.
                              btw the control buttons of the ark on the top did not look as a primitive DHD? i was hoping something cooler and original...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I have to wonder why you watch anything Stargate related, since most of your posts say how bored you are, how stupid you think much of it is and how you hate much of it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X