• Show
Clear All

GW front page
    There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
    sigpic
    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

from Joe M blog...

Andrew Jung also writes: “Was there ever any talk about having a point where the Stargate actually became public knowledge and start using the gates and ships for colonization?”

Answer: The possibility of the Stargate program going public was going to be the premise of the next SG-1 movie, Stargate: Revolution.

Maybe it was going to made public maybe it wasn't - he specifically said, "The possibility of the SG program going public...."

JM always seems to choose his words very carefully - he did not say it would be made public, he said a possibility -It just makes me wonder.

Comment

majorsal writes: “is brad going to come to the blog and talk ‘stargate: revolution’? or carl?”

Answer: Remains to be seen. I’ll talk to Carl once he finishes work on his latest script for us.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...atter-designs/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

GA>>> like politicans in their dancing around answering a question.

Comment

Ga?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              GA>>> like politicans in their dancing around answering a question.
              They certainly are good at it. I don't get the "GA" bit either.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

GAH or GA.. A sign of exhasperation.

Comment

majorsal writes: “anything on sg1′s ‘revolution’?”

Answer: Nope. All quiet on the Stargate front.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...h-the-mailbag/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

OK MGM said that it will not do newer Stargate movies. its all dead.
                    besides what would be done on another sg1 movie?
                    sg1 going to Atlantis while Sheppard and his team go to Pegasus (to do whatever they where to do on extinction) and find a time travel machine, go back in time when the lanteans where in the city (a jump in time and space since Atlantis was on Pegasus) and piss off to mirdyn (merlin) to make them to self-destruct the city so it never falls under the control of such rude race???

Comment

It's over, it's just over. We got two movies, let's be happy with that. Is Continuum not a good note for SG-1 to end on?

Comment

Originally posted by SILLYFAN View Post
                        sg1 going to Atlantis while Sheppard and his team go to Pegasus (to do whatever they where to do on extinction) and find a time travel machine, go back in time when the lanteans where in the city (a jump in time and space since Atlantis was on Pegasus) and piss off to mirdyn (merlin) to make them to self-destruct the city so it never falls under the control of such rude race???
                        sigpic

Comment

continuum makes me sick. so much i never watched the movie more than once and when i get bored i leave it on, like when the sg1 team talking on the improvised sgc. or when they run trough the Russian Stargate. or when it just needed 30 seconds to convince to teal`c to stand down and join the sg1... or when silly vala cuts down to ba`al as if he where a tomato and he did not occur use his personal shield? or when she runs off to a cargo ship instead of taking the command of ba`al in the system lord forces?
                          do i must go on? or everyone wants to vomit of such stupid movie?

Comment

Originally posted by SILLYFAN View Post
                            In case you missed it, the 3rd movie was supposed to be about the revelation of the Stargate program and therefore feature heavily Jack O'Neill.

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                            It's over, it's just over. We got two movies, let's be happy with that. Is Continuum not a good note for SG-1 to end on?
                            For me it's an 'okay' note. It could have been better and many fans counted on that 3rd movie being better.
                            There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                            sigpic
                            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

How do you get better than Continuum? The only real problem with the film was the ending. Teal'c and Vala poof away in the beginning, and O'Neill is killed by Ba'al. This only leaves us with Mitchell, Carter, and Daniel in the alternate timeline. In the climactic battle, Daniel and Carter are killed in action. Mitchell, the last survivor, flees through the stargate back to 1929, years before Ba'al will arrive from the original future. Mitchell kills Ba'al in the past and lives to see another day. Fast forward to the present-day, the execution of Ba'al goes as planned, and the team is completely unaware of their other alternate selves' actions. You could edit the beginning and ending together for a 10-20-minute movie.

I like time-travel stories, but Continuum frustrates me. At least in "Moebius," the team got the ZPM and a tape from their original selves. Sure, the bizarro team was lost to history, but there was still a consequence of the time-traveling. In Continuum, nothing but a photo in a locker.

Comment

I was sick when I read that the next movie was not going to be made. What I don't understand is why MGM wouldn't want to make this movie. Granted the previous movies weren't Harry potter type block busters, but they made money on every single one of the movies. They also have a very large, and loyal fan base! I think there is so much that could still be done with story lines left unfinished with SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X