Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Personally, I don't really care what size Jack is. I just want to see him onscreen with the rest of SG-1, including Mitchell.
    Most definitely! Wouldn't be very nice to have Mitchell in the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Most definitely! Wouldn't be very nice to have Mitchell in the sidelines.
      Not nice at all IMO.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Personally, I don't really care what size Jack is. I just want to see him onscreen with the rest of SG-1, including Mitchell.
        Amen!
        sigpic

Comment

Not nice at all IMO.
          Agreed. (To this and the Jack thing.)
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Yeah, I looked and didn't notice any weight loss. But like others in this thread, I don't really care much. I just want to see Jack back.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
              Yeah, I looked and didn't notice any weight loss. But like others in this thread, I don't really care much. I just want to see Jack back.
              I know...Jack has been gone too long! :-)
              sigpic

Comment

I hope the movie gets made...not counting on it though...but I wish they had Vala in it....her and Mitchell were a great additions to seasons 9 & 10 IMHO. (yeah yeah I know some disagree, but hey different likes and dislikes are fine) I am actually wanting it less without Vala ...it's a slap in the face to those of us who enjoyed seasons 9 & 10. It's like ignoring the fact Jonas was ever there, IMHO. but with their shiney new toy, (SGU) TPTB seem to be less interesting in the longtime fans....unless we watch sgu.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  I hope the movie gets made...not counting on it though...but I wish they had Vala in it....her and Mitchell were a great additions to seasons 9 & 10 IMHO. (yeah yeah I know some disagree, but hey different likes and dislikes are fine) I am actually wanting it less without Vala ...it's a slap in the face to those of us who enjoyed seasons 9 & 10. It's like ignoring the fact Jonas was ever there, IMHO. but with their shiney new toy, (SGU) TPTB seem to be less interesting in the longtime fans....unless we watch sgu.
                  As a Jonas fan, I personally did feel like TPTB kind of gave Jonas, and his fans, the shaft, which is why I had hoped, for the Vala fans sake as I am not one, that she got a better exit than Jonas because I remember being irritated at how he was shoved to the side and gotten rid of for Daniel's return.

Alas, it does seem that Vala went the way of Jonas.

But honestly, as long as the movie has Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c I'll be a very happy girl. Mitchell would be a bonus, the iced sugar flowers on the SG1 cake of awesomeness.
                  Last edited by Ashizuri; 29 October 2009, 09:47 AM.
                  Originally posted by Callista
                  Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                  Originally posted by HPMom
                  She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                    As a Jonas fan, I personally did feel like TPTB kind of gave Jonas, and his fans, the shaft, which is why I had hoped, for the Vala fans sake as I am not one, that she got a better exit than Jonas because I remember being irritated at how he was shoved to the side and gotten rid of for Daniel's return.

Alas, it does seem that Vala went the way of Jonas.

But honestly, as long as the movie has Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c I'll be a very happy girl. Mitchell would be a bonus, the iced sugar flowers on the SG1 cake of awesomeness.
                    Right! Love the comparison

Well, do I feel some loss of faith from our people around here? True, we don't have much to hang on for, but still, I'm sure that even though movie 3 won't be made just right now, and that we've been waiting for more than a year, and that...
                    Okay, there are a lot of reasons for losing hope.
                    But still, I'm staying positive!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                      Yummy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
                        Right! Love the comparison

Well, do I feel some loss of faith from our people around here? True, we don't have much to hang on for, but still, I'm sure that even though movie 3 won't be made just right now, and that we've been waiting for more than a year, and that...
                        Okay, there are a lot of reasons for losing hope.
                        But still, I'm staying positive!
                        *raises hand* Me too!
                        I enjoy SGU but it doesn't mean that I won't hold TPTB to their word or stop expecting the movie. I want my dose of SG-1 team!

And since we are using Ashizuri's sweet comparison *my* sugar flowers would be in the shape of Jonas. It's probably never gonna happen, but I'd love him to be in the movie.
                        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                        sigpic
                        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

What if Jonas makes a surprise appearance in the movie...

Comment

If tptb chose to put Jonas in it and NOT Vala... we wouldn't be happy at my house! as it is, even IF the movie gets made, I will want spoilers or to see it BEFORE i shell out any cold hard cash.

Comment

Now that would make me a very, very happy fangirl
                              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

If they include Jonas and not Vala, man, I would be a happy, happy fan but I imagine the poo would hit the fan in some quarters of the fandom.

I'd love to have Jonas back though, however unlikely it seems.

>
                                True story.
                                Originally posted by Callista
                                Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                                Originally posted by HPMom
                                She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Working...
                                X