X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AzgardCommander
    Did SG1 all die!? (Except for Sam)
    Hmmm let me think about it......

Uh, ok, No SG-1 did not all die. In fact, I bet none of them died.... but of course, I dont really know for sure... just a my opinion.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

It was almost a Flop episode (it turned out not to be one about 45 minutes in). I give it a ***.

No "To Be Continued" at the end really pi***d me off.

As of the teaser at the end, no S10/S3 clips, that's retar-- Stupid.
      sigpic

Comment

SPOILERS!!

Spoiler:
        We can assume that that was the Odyssey blowing up, becuase it was the only ship without any members of Sg-1 on it.

Comment

I love the "there is no magic"...BEEM... thingy I got a great laugh at that both times, but especially the second time.

Comment

Oh, and did I mention?

BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE!

LOVED the cameo appearance!! LOL

Comment

as for the merlin part, we did all that and we find nothing...i mean that seems like a waste 45 minutes of the show!
              Yeah, IMO the Merlin storyline should have had a greater impact on the episode.

However maybe it will in season 10's premiere.

EDIT:

OOOOoooooOOOOO Can Martin Wood direct an episode or can he not?!!
              (and where oh where was he the rest of the season?)
              Directing Atlantis eps

Comment

Agreed. I wonder what happened the the Asgaurd ship... maybe thatll rescue SG-1 and run. But Korelev is about to die too. Ori wont leave any survivors.

Comment

WOW! I gotta say! I enjoyed the last half of that episode so much! And the battle! Wow! Its been a long time since I actually thought they were in peril! And the Russians have a ship! And their all like blown up! Hehe! Exciting! Cant wait until June!

I am crossing my fingers on next season.

Now lets see how Atlantis is!
                  "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

I know for a fact it wasn't the Odyssey, because
                    Spoiler:
                    the Odyssey gets in a fight with two Lucian Alliance motherships in the S10 premiere 'Flesh & Blood'. It gets damaged in that battle but doesn't get destroyed in that either!

It was the Korelev, because the spoilers say Carter radios it for survivors, Daniel reassures her he made it out okay.

Comment

Originally posted by PC_420
                      I can't for this battle scene in Camelot. At last a real battle between earth's ships and the evil guys WITH THE ASGARD. No matter how it works out, it is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, only one Asgaurd ship.

Oh, boy. That wasn't a battle. That was a massacre. I found it interesting that the shields on the Earth and Asgaurd ships worked while the Goa'uld ships shields didn't work at all. And I think we can safely assume it wasn't the Korlev that was destroyed, seeing that SG-1 was all aboard. Which is a good thing, since that means Checkov more than likely survives.

Awesome episode, though. Fully renenewed my interst in Stargate.

The Man

Comment

holy frak.... *sulks* damn not five mo now..

thats what we call a very evil unmentioned TBC.

makes me wonder if the Russians were the ones that bit the dust..
                        sigpic

Comment

I honestly am so upset right now, because it really looks bad.....OMG is it july YET!! I hope things arnt what they appear and everyones okay....goodlord, is this real and i awake, someone pinch me!!

Comment

A Fantastic Episode, but I can safely say that I hate the Ori so much now its not funny, worst enemy ever, you CAN'T fight back against them, which makes it retarded and fool hardy. At least we could fight back against the Goauld ground soldiers.

I mean COMMON, 50 ships vs 5 Ori, and not even ONE DIES!!! God, this is gonna turn into another "LOL SG-1 GOTSTA FIND ANOTHER SUPER WEAPON!"

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                              It was almost a Flop episode (it turned out not to be one about 45 minutes in). I give it a ***.

No "To Be Continued" at the end really pi***d me off.

As of the teaser at the end, no S10/S3 clips, that's retar-- Stupid.
                              It would have been good as part 2 of a 3 part finale, but come on, it leaves absolutely NO other solutions to the Ori azkicking other than that amulet.

Comment

THE Odossey DIED NOT THE KORO no sg-1 dead (sigh)

you ppl post dont just red bub_spark, Denanthor, Lord Iceman, stargatejunkie, turn2dust, ultravious

Comment

Working...
                                X