No announcement yet.

Crusade (919)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merlin's post referred to events that have not yet occurred as of Crusade. Information relating to what happened in this episode is of course accepted in this thread, but those of us who avoid spoilers don't want to know what happens in future episodes.
    SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
      Yeah, but that's a spoiler for a future episode.
      oh! well that makes sense then...ha! I am a bit confused
      with my EPs..especially for SG-1. cause I missed
      years worth of it. *very sad about that*
      WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
      "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
      Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
        Merlin's post referred to events that have not yet occurred as of Crusade. Information relating to what happened in this episode is of course accepted in this thread, but those of us who avoid spoilers don't want to know what happens in future episodes.
        Exactly, which is why I may well stop posting here. The front page of the season 9 board is littered with spoilers in the thread titles, and it doesn't take a genius to put it all together and know what's gonna happen in the episode. I could probably tell you pretty much the whole of next week's episode even though I've been avoiding spoilers altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          July.
          Really? Well twenty bucks says the kids starts to make
          Spoiler:
          her
          appearance this week.

Comment

I guess I'm in a bit late to say anything new - but loved Teal'c's 'Darth Vader' comment, too. Perfectly timed!

A fascinating episode. I guess I was a bit worried that it would drag, being all back story with Vala, but it didn't. I really enjoyed it. Kudos to Claudia for making so interesting with her narration and (fabulous) acting.

Can't wait for next Tuesday!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
              not to sound daft..but isn't this entire thread
              one big spoiler?
              It was the last sentence of the first paragraph. It went by me, too.

[I had to go back and figure out what was said.]

...and you were all like " its great for Russia to get their own ship." but they got it by bribeing the US.
              Spoiler:
              Are we sad that it gets destroyed?

Comment

my money is on vala showing up confusingly un-pregnant adn we spend another episode like Crusade, her telling us what happened and then the
                Spoiler:
                search for the superbaby
                begins.

that'll probably take them a good half of the season or so and they'll finally meet up with the little dear round the mid-season break
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  my money is on vala showing up confusingly un-pregnant adn we spend another episode like Crusade, her telling us what happened and then the
                  Spoiler:
                  search for the superbaby
                  begins.

that'll probably take them a good half of the season or so and they'll finally meet up with the little dear round the mid-season break
                  maybe the little dear will be a grown up dear.
                  an uber-ori! *ikes* ha ha ha
                  WraithyPuff

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                    It was the last sentence of the first paragraph. It went by me, too.

[I had to go back and figure out what was said.]
                    good..I am not insane..yet.
                    but to quote Clarice from Rudolph
                    "there's always tommorrow"
                    WraithyPuff

Comment

oh she will be. has to be.
                      Spoiler:
                      drooling nappy wearing babes in arms aren't much of a threat.
                      superbaby will be fully grown by the mid season

not to mention that it's a pain in the bootie to work around child labor laws

sigpic

Comment

oh she will be. has to be.
                        Spoiler:
                        drooling nappy wearing babes in arms aren't much of a threat.
                        superbaby will be fully grown by the mid season

not to mention that it's a pain in the bootie to work around child labor laws
                        i just knew it!
                        WraithyPuff

Comment

Spoiler:
                          search for the superbaby
                          begins.

And how much you wanna bet? 'cause you know, you can loose it

Comment

i just watched this episode last tuesday and i loved to see vala back again. i expected to probably see the ori ships actually take off and head towards the supergate in their galaxy. i also loved the ori pitchforks, man they're just like staff weapons. i also liked the armour that they wore made it more crusade and medieval.
                            anyway it was a great episode cant wait for the season finale.

Comment

lol

I certainly can lose, i have a 50/50 chance, but i'm basing my theory on CB and the show folks not wanting to have her faking the pregnancy when the actress has already delivered.

it'll take time and money to get a sympathy belly to fake it, (not to mention the time taken with her having said baby and the staging of all that)

the most expedient way is to have her be sans baby when she makes her return, and likely not remember which will add mystery to the whole 'find the super child' arc

feel free to tag me with 'i told you so' in july if she's still preggers

sigpic

Comment

lol

I certainly can lose, i have a 50/50 chance, but i'm basing my theory on CB and the show folks not wanting to have her faking the pregnancy when the actress has already delivered.

it'll take time and money to get a sympathy belly to fake it, (not to mention the time taken with her having said baby and the staging of all that)

the most expedient way is to have her be sans baby when she makes her return, and likely not remember which will add mystery to the whole 'find the super child' arc

feel free to tag me with 'i told you so' in july if she's still preggers
                                No probs BTW, have you read already the latest issue of Stargate Magazine? I suggest especially interview with costume designer

Comment

Working...
                                X