No announcement yet.

Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Sam sleep with Martouf after their near kiss? The only reason they didn't kiss was because the Asgard was staring at them, then when the Asgard told them he had finished, it looked like they both hauled ass out of there.

Comment

What is it with you and sleeping? It doesn't make story sense for such a thing to happen
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Then why did they leave in such a rush after the Asgard told them he had finished the calibrations?

Comment

And why did Carter, not Martouf, initiate the near-kiss? This leads me back to my theory that Sam and Martouf got up to some funny business when he visited her in her quarters in D&C and told her that he'd grown fond of her. Why else would Carter have initiated the near kiss? I doubt her feelings for him would have been strong enough to initiate a kiss if she hadn't done stuff with him prior.

Comment

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
            And why did Carter, not Martouf, initiate the near-kiss? This leads me back to my theory that Sam and Martouf got up to some funny business when he visited her in her quarters in D&C and told her that he'd grown fond of her. Why else would Carter have initiated the near kiss? I doubt her feelings for him would have been strong enough to initiate a kiss if she hadn't done stuff with him prior.
            Carter is not a part of SG1 to test any alien she comes across on his 'tango qualities'!!!
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

I doubt her feelings for him would have been strong enough to initiate a kiss if she hadn't done stuff with him prior.
              Some people (not you, clearly) do kiss for reasons that have nothing to do with sex.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

At the end of the episode when they're all saying their goodbyes, Sam and Martouf are standing very close together (touching) and Martouf kisses her on the cheek, which Sam happily receives. Seems like a lover's gesture.

I feel like if it was any other character who was getting close to another character, even if we never saw a kiss between them, the general consensus would be that they slept together.
                Last edited by Claire98909; 31 October 2015, 07:56 PM.

Comment

At the end of the episode when they're all saying their goodbyes, Sam and Martouf are standing very close together (touching) and Martouf kisses her on the cheek, which Sam happily receives. Seems like a lover's gesture.

I feel like if it was any other character who was getting close to another character, even if we never saw a kiss between them, the general consensus would be that they slept together.
                  Yes, they did - in Martoufs reality, remember, they lived together. Here in Carter's reality this kiss is a farewell kiss forever.
                  CARPE DIEM
                  ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                    Yes, they did - in Martoufs reality, remember, they lived together. Here in Carter's reality this kiss is a farewell kiss forever.
                    They did what, have sex?

Comment

Given your definition of why they may have had sex, the same would apply to Daniel and Janet, given the way they hugged each other when they first saw each other. That was far more of a "lover's" hug than the "close friend" kiss that Martouf gave Sam. I've seen many good friends (male/female) kiss each other like that and it didn't result in them running off to have a quicky.

I still say there simply was no time for Sam and Martouf to run off and have sex when there was so much going on around them and so much needing to be resolved. They simply are not that kind of people. And if Sam was that kind of person, who is to say she and Jack never had sex (aside from the regulations preventing them from doing so). I'm still of the firm opinion that she would not have cheated on Jack like that, just for a little quicky.

Comment

They did what, have sex?
                        You seem to be obsessed with this particular scene...you've just come into another thread to ask the same question...

I find this rather disconcerting tbh....
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Do you really think that Martouf did this goofy grin simply because Kvasir said that he had completed the calibrations?

http://i.imgur.com/G8QBm94.png

Comment

Claire, so far as I can tell, you've gotten "I don't think so" from just about every thread you've asked this in.

If you think so, you think so. Why is it so important to you to convince the rest of us?

Seaboe
                            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Well, the folks over in the Sam/Martouf relationship thread seem to think they did. Or at least they want to think they did...

Comment

Yeah, so? Honestly, look at a single scene and every fan and every ship fan will see what they want to see in the scene, whether it was written in or not.

People see what they want to see and pull out a scene what they want to pull out of it.

Part of that whole 'coexisting with others' thing is simply respecting others and the characters they like. Ship threads aside, folks here really don't care who Sam may or may not have slept with. (and even in those ship threads, people play there because they like the pairing in that thread and really don't care to explore others)

Going on and on about Sam's supposed promiscuity is skirting dangerously close to disrespecting the character. And we have rules here against that. If your focus is speculating on Sam's partners....maybe your time would be better spent in a fanfic archive.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X