No announcement yet.

Prototype (909)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode was outstanding, gets all the stars in the sky. Loved (well, was frustrated with) Woolsey- Picardo is brilliant.

Comment

That's better.

Now all the writers have to do is remember how they felt when they were writing this script, and we may have SG! back.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought this ep was a bit.. meh. That might be due to the fact that I don't like Anubis and really wish tptb would stop bringing him back in one form or another.

By the way, Khalek gave me major Star Wars flashbacks with his 'first kill, blood, mayhem, give in to your hate and shoot me' -speech. It was the Emperor and Luke all over again.

Comment

I kinda liked it.

But did anyone notice that Danny was semi-smiling when the Anubis kid talking to him the first time??? You could just see it, he was covering it up.

Comment

This ep was great - I just thought that instead of Daniel getting the shot in the end. Kailek should've come through the gate and got shot by all of the SGC lined up prepared for his return.

He was so cool, I knew old Anubis had a back up plan!
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
              One of the best episodes so far!!! Khalak was great, in fact it was a shame to kill him off, but I also loved Daniel and Mitchell laying their 9mm clips into him. Daniels line to Mitchell was very funny and it was cool to see Danny sort of come to terms with Anubis from Full Circle. All and all this was one of the best eps so far and possibly one of the best eps of all of Stargate. Can't wait to see more!!!

Originally posted by bcfc
              One of the best episodes of Series 9 so far. I agree with other posts about it feeling like SG-1 again, plus its good to see Robert Picardo playing Woosley again and seeing landry's feelings towards him.

I loved the enemy and the acting was top notch.

More of the same.

Cant believe were on our Tenth episode next week.

9/10

Totally Agree

Comment

Time and time again, TPTB impress me with their casting skills, and this ep is no exception.

Comment

Khalek was definitely awesome. I had this episode recorded, and I watched it about 10 times and still wasn't bored, then someone erased it, so i was sad...

He was so cool, I knew old Anubis had a back up plan!
                  lol! i totally agree! I hope Anubis has another one, simply because i think his plans are brilliant. And, if it involves more Khalek-like characters, that's even better...

This episode was definitely one of the best in this season!!!

Comment

though I have watched this many time but last night was a fisrt in a while and I have to say how much I really enjoyed it as much as the first time. And yes Khalek was definitely awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

OhI so love DVDs! Never got to see season 9, just a few episodes because of my t.v. station. though they are doing well for season 10

Oh my. Just love all the action. My son was so shocked to see Cam and Daniel at the end shooting the guy. And he's a bit annoyed Vala's gone. Sigh, Bobby's only 7! He's not suppose to be drooling over sci-fi chicks yet.

I didn't know what I'd think of Cam and Vala but hey, I like them! Kind of helps that I've seen Farscape I think. And it's what? Over a year since season 9 started on t.v.? I've had time to mull over the thought of Jack sniff being gone.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

And it was daniels idea to have him return back to the SGC at the end and once again Sam takes the credit

Comment

Originally posted by rnwhocares View Post
                          And it was daniels idea to have him return back to the SGC at the end and once again Sam takes the credit

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by rnwhocares View Post
                            Hey, it's what she does best after all.
                            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                              Hey, it's what she does best after all.
                              And again I say ""

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                                And again I say ""
                                And again I say...it's what she does best!

BTW/OT, a little smilie thingie isn't actually saying anything, it's a symbol.
                                sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Working...
                                X