No announcement yet.

Reckoning, Part 2 (817)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was the others in the Cafateria who decended him after seeing him getting oma to finally stand up and take responsibility for Anubis.

Comment

I definately seen it but i just cant remember it
      Too long ago since i saw it
      Going to have to watch them all again to refresh my memory
      From what i can remember it was a wicked episode
      I think i only saw the end bit but from what i saw it looked wicked

Comment

Really good episode...by far the best of Season 8. I enjoyed all parts and all characters. Ba'al "working with" Sam and Jacob was interesting. Daniel with Replicarter was the most intense part. He was very strong and fought very hard. Replicater's arm turning into a blade reminded me of the metal-man terminator in T2. Still cool, though. Poor Daniel!

Comment

Originally posted by mayorbill11 View Post
          I'm glad they finally killed the stupid replicators.
          agreed....i hated the replicators with a passion.

Comment

so, daniel died again. this is death number what?

finally, the replicators are dead. i really liked that ba'al was forced to ally with the tau'ri.

Comment

I saw THE RECKONING today i love Replicator Carter she is so awsomely evil i love the replicators watching it i love seeing how she trick's daniel into believing she wont attack earth and then she does .

And when there reading eachothers minds very cool then she kill's him , i dont believe replicatorcarter was destroyed in the end .

VS

REPLICATORCARTER ROCKS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Beautiful episode!
                I love dialogues between Daniel and Replicarter, expecially when Daniel stopped her, showing up his (and our) superiority aniel:
                sigpic
                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

ThomasJohnBrown writes: “I bet you have trouble answering this, but it’s been on my mind. The episode you directed in SG1, Reckoning parts 1&2, the device on Dakara was used to send a energy wave through all the Stargates in the Milky Way network at the same time, which means that the energy wave that went directly into the gate on Dakara, was then transmitted through every gate. It was the same wave, only replicated many thousands of times over through the incoming wormholes. Now what would happen if lets say you were to put a human into the gate at Dakara when all the gates were dialed in the network? Would that said human be copied like the energy wave, and have many thousands of that human on all the planets in the gate network? Or would that human be transmitted in a million pieces and come out in bloody chunks of nasty out of every stargate? I mean if the wave was copied in the buffer of the Dakara gate, and then transmitted out to all gates, then it would make sense that the same would happen with a human! But then I got to thinking about how Ba’al cloned himself many times. If my theory was correct, then why didn’t he just rig the gate to dial let’s say 50 or so gates in the network, and just step on through?? It would be a perfect copy everytime just like it was for the energy wave! Surely I’m not smarter than Ba’al???”

PDL: Wow, that is quite a question. I don’t think the Ancients intended the Stargate to be a cloning machine. I think for the logic of the story the device on Dakara in combination with open wormholes ‘magnified’ the energy from the device not ‘replicated’ it and would have a different effect on organic matter… until a storyline was needed for it to create many clones as you suggest. I’m guessing you may get a future story credit on the episode, “Send in the Clones” if there ever is one.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...guest-blogger/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Why would Jack believe that Daniel had something to do with the Replicators stopping. For all he knew, Daniel was dead. Plus with all of the glitches that could happen while controlling machinary over a long distance, it seems absurb that Jack would bust this thought out.

Comment

Lots of plot holes but very enjoyable ep.

I don't understand how the weapon, which wasn't powerful enough to destroy the planet it is on, was able to kill ALL replicators. It made the massive assumption that every single replicator in the galaxy was on a planet with an active stargate OR was in orbit surrounding that planet.

Any replicator in hyperdrive or simply a long way from a Stargate planet would be safe surely?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ba'al got away, of course. Awesome how they killed all the replicators [yeah, right] and Daniel fighting back, and then he died.....again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Let's see here: Automatic way to get 10 stars from me? Have Ba'al in an episode. Ba'al was in this episode quite a bit, so I give it a 12.

Seriously, though, I loved this episode. I thought that some of the moments between Sam and Jacob as they were trying to open the door into the weapon control room showed some of the lingering tension between them, yet still showed that they care about each other. Ba'al showing up to help them with getting the weapon working again was just icing on the cake. I love how he says "I am a god. Gods are all-knowing," when he is telling them which buttons to push. He clearly knows he is not a god, he's just role-playing and trying to get under Selmak's skin.

Overall, great epsiode, even if Danny boy did die... AGAIN. And the Replicators finally got toasted, which is obviously a huge plus.
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Oh how I love this episode (and part I). To me...the "finale" of SG1 really is Reckoning I-Moebius II. I really feel that these five episodes serve as a phenomenal, huge adventure to sum up all adventures.

I love this for so many reasons. I love Ba'al. He is just so smarmy and suave. I think he's a cool Goa'uld...he's mean and cruel...but somehow always working with SG1. heehee. ; ) I just adore the epic, galaxy wide conflict that erupts. I love multiple enemies and multiple battlefields. I love Bra'tac and Jacob and love that they're featured so well in these two episodes. I love the replicators, I think they're a cool enemy. I never have been quite as fond of the human form replicators as of the little bugs. however, I do like RepliCarter. ooohh evil! AT is awesome and she gives me chills when she plays a bad guy. ; )

Biggest shock...for me anyway, was when RepliCarter skewered Daniel. Oy vey! I DID NOT see that coming at all! As I started watching SG1 well after the show was off the air, I ran into spoilers about Meridian, however, I did not have any hint regarding this shocker! And was I ever shocked. It was brutal and oh so cruel being that it was RepliCarter that did the deed, how awful that must have felt to be seeing the face of a friend knowing it was a monster killing you.

actually made me cry. : (
                            Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Yeah, although that shape shifting was a bit too Terminator 2 for me. Loved this two parter to bits, though.
                              sigpic

Comment

The ancient weapon on Baals planet reminds me of a halo rings purpose from halo.

Comment

Working...
                                X