X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you say that??
    sigpic

Comment

Most of S8 was an opportunity to bring back Jonas (follow up of Fall Out, for example)... But they do not wish him back...

Mattathias

Comment

Indeed, me neither
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I liked jonas but I like daniel better. I hear he is going to be in destiny though so that will be good.
          sigpic

Comment

How is this episode a good one to bring him back with?

Comment

Well I suppose in the eyes of the die hard jonas fan's any episode would be a good episode to bring him back.
              sigpic

Comment

very good episode which begins very well! Ba'al... I definitely like him: a clever goa'uld able to see where is his interest and trying to make alliance,
                I liked the end of the episode: smiling, he announces the come back of Anubis to Jack, embarassed...
                Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

A classic ba'al moment agreed.

Spoiler:
                  Is anubis dead now??? *DUM DUM DUM*
                  sigpic

Comment

Am i the only one wondering how the hell Anubis is back again? We last saw him in Lockdown and inside the frozen body of the Russian soldier. Ok so he can still leave the body, but he can only move about quite slowly if what we saw in that episode is anything to go by, and he can't use his Ancient powers because the Ancients would find him. So any ideas how he is back again?

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                      Am i the only one wondering how the hell Anubis is back again? We last saw him in Lockdown and inside the frozen body of the Russian soldier. Ok so he can still leave the body, but he can only move about quite slowly if what we saw in that episode is anything to go by, and he can't use his Ancient powers because the Ancients would find him. So any ideas how he is back again?
                      it was never explained
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

We know that Anubis was exiled to KS7-535 in Vaselov's body and it was implied at the end of 'Lockdown' that the planet's gate lacked a DHD. From that point of view, it seemed that the exile was pretty permanent - but that was never going to be guaranteed. It's also worth noting that the Ancients didn't seem to have much problem with him doing that old body-swapping thing then - the plan Sam concocted to get rid of him involved goading him into making full use of his powers in the hope that they would take steps. Unfortunately, they failed to push him into doing anything forbidden, so the Ancients didn't intervene.

All Anubis had to do was lie dormant in Vaselov's frozen body and wait and see if anyone was going to come along and find him - after all, until his orbit coincided with the International Space Station, he was stuck lurking in open space. Whether he was able to make the jump from Vaselov while he was frozen, or needed to await defrosting is perhaps an issue, but either way, all that was required was for him to be found. Clearly he was.

Give all the different things that were going on in 'Reckoning', I guess there simply wasn't time for a bit of flashback in which we are shown Anubis's escape and return to Goa'uld Central. While it would have been nice - it wasn't perhaps essential to the story to know how Anubis got back into circulation. The fact is simply that he did. Sooner than expected perhaps, but not exactly impossible.
                        sigpic

Comment

I guess we don't know what was on the planet that Vaselov went to, other than it was inhospitably cold. He only took a few steps before he was frozen solid. It seemed obvious that Anubis would return, but yes it was sooner than expected.

Comment

Reckoning part 1 & 2 are excellent episodes.
                            Baal is brilliant in this episode. Evil, yet likeable.
                            It was quite a shock when Replicarter killed Yu. I almost couldn't belive what I saw. I had previously wondered if human form replicators could do the solid metal shaping knife-hands (like in Terminator 2) making them devastating at hand to hand combat aswell as their other frightening abilities. I was hoping for a bit more footage on what happened immediately after Yu was killed, ie, a Replicarter fight with the remaining gou'alds & jaffa, who would be defenceless against her. But we just have to imagine that one. Sadly, we assume Yu's good hearted first prime was also killed.

Comment

Which was a pity as i would have loved to see him one last time..

Comment

Originally posted by airfro View Post
                                any body got spoilers for the next half
                                Spoiler:
                                They get the ancient weapon working on Dakara and destroy the Replicators. The rebel Jaffa are able to hold the city. RepliCarter kills Daniel but he ascends and helps Oma fight Anubis so we wont see Anubis again probably. All the Replicators are destroyed.

New enemy will be the Ori for Seasons 9 and 10

Comment

Working...
                                X