• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I would pay to play that game LOL
    sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

They seem to have really 3D-rendered some parts of this game. I really wonder why there has never been an SG-1 game for PC ... look at the many Star Trek games, why no Stargate game? I love Star Trek, and I love most of their games, but hey ... an MMO for Stargate, that would be perfect.

This episode was a great one, and one of the last ever Gould infiltrator foothold scenes ever seen in SG-1.

Comment

IIRC, they were preparing a game and took footage from it for the show. I have no idea why the game did not appear/ succeed. Not that I would, since shoot-em-up games have no appeal to me.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

No matter if shoot-em-up, ego-shooter or jump-and-run or MMO ... I'd just luv to play any SG game.

Comment

I really liked this ep. the concept was great, and I'm sure one day you gamers will all get stuck in some kind of simulation based on this concept.
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

One of the best episodes ever... Gotta love that Groundhog-Day- feeling, it sure works for me

Comment

Well,, RL is full of stories of gamers getting so engrosed in playing they died cause of lack of food, water etc..

Comment

I liked the episode. More Tealc is always good for me. I love the part when he just gives up and stops playing. I also liked the return of the gamekeeper chair. I'm glade they thought to use the tech from that episode.

Comment

Brilliant episode. I was hooked. Deffo one of my fav episodes based on my first watch.
                    Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
                    Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

Not my ep, sorry. Great Teal'c but I thought it was boring. I don't like computer games neither
                      in a film nor in real life.
                      The idea of a game of that kind is creepy for me - more than creepy.
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

I love a good FPS game but when the game adapts and keeps moving the finish line, there's no way anyone would continue to play it. Rage quit is a more likely result, if you ask me.

Anyway, I think they should have known before sending Teal'c in, that he might not be the best test subject to teach the game how to make it harder for base personnel to "win the game". They know he doesn't quit -- so in that regard, that was a total out-of-character thing for them to do.

Let's send Teal'c in. He's the best man to teach the game how to be smarter and better, and harder.
                        But he's also the one who'll probably won't give up until he's won.

It's a bottle episode.
                        Although the game graphics probably cost a lot to make.

It's forgettable.

How would you rate SG-1's "Avatar"?

Excellent
                        Good
                        Fair
                        Poor
                        Terrible

--------EDIT-----------

3-episode quiz: Avatar, Affinity & Covenant

Jigsaw puzzle: Avatar
                        Last edited by Falcon Horus; 19 August 2019, 01:58 PM. Reason: Adding quiz & jigsaw
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It starts as a good premise with a video game and seeing those fake graphics. However, its really missing a real plot. Tealc constantly dying and having to redo the game gets old fast. I find myself getting bored fast. They should of injected Daniel sooner. Poor with 9:31
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

16:54
                            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

13:00 -- I'm slacking.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Who Knows almost beat you
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X