No announcement yet.

Lockdown (803)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah what would he be doing in their he would be like what does this do and then the next minute all the power goes out

Comment

No seriously what would he have been doing in there......?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
        No seriously what would he have been doing in there......?
        1. He wanted an out of the way place to contemplate the meaning of life.

2. He decided to play one man hide and seek.

3. He keeps his stash of stolen jello there and went to get a fix.

4. He wanted to practice his dance moves.

5. He was waiting for someone to come there so he could jump out and say "Boo!"
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
          1. He wanted an out of the way place to contemplate the meaning of life.

2. He decided to play one man hide and seek.

3. He keeps his stash of stolen jello there and went to get a fix.

4. He wanted to practice his dance moves.

5. He was waiting for someone to come there so he could jump out and say "Boo!"
          Alright............ again does anybody have any practical theories.
          sigpic

Comment

honestly i felt bad for that russian guy - Vaselov. even though he was under the influence of anubis when he was making a pitch to join SG-1, i was quite impressed with his past accomplishments and with what he did during the end of the EP proved that he could have been a good member of SG-1(sacrificing himself to save Jack) maybe they could find a way to bring him back so he could be a part of any of the other SG teams, he seemed like an interesting character -- kindda like Tealc .. but a Russian version.

Comment

i liked this ep, thought it was really good.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I mostly enjoyed this episode and felt for the Russian soldier. One of the nitpicks is how easily though he'll be forgotten. Continuity has been a problem in earlier seasons too (for example, we never hear of Charlie or the Harcesis children again and even more recently, Janet- not even in passing) and it bugs me.

I know that it would be unrealistic to expect 'background/secondary' characters to reappear regulary, especially when a stroyline is finished, but a passing mention of past friends or allies would be occassionaly nice. Otherwsie, why bother introducing them? If it is just to immediately forget?

The cosnequences might as well sink into obscurity.

However, overall I enjoyed this episode immensely.
                The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by fornic8
                  honestly i felt bad for that russian guy - Vaselov. even though he was under the influence of anubis when he was making a pitch to join SG-1, i was quite impressed with his past accomplishments and with what he did during the end of the EP proved that he could have been a good member of SG-1(sacrificing himself to save Jack) maybe they could find a way to bring him back so he could be a part of any of the other SG teams, he seemed like an interesting character -- kindda like Tealc .. but a Russian version.
                  It is a pity and it would be nice and intriguing to have a character on SG-1 who wasn't American. Heck, it would fabulous to have recognition that Americans are not the only soldiers on Earth, particulary when the other nations have vested interets in the program - America isn't the only naiton on Earth!

After all, we have had aliens on SG-1 - why not a human who is Russian? British? Or Canadian?

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

Comment

Was watching this episode today, and did you notice the actor who played the young Hammond in "1969" plays an airman named Kearney that radios into Jack about a wounded man and Anubis is heading to the control room.

And later in the episode, the airman also asks a question at the briefing and helps activate the self destruct.
                    Last edited by rich8511; 29 September 2006, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rich8511
                      Was watching this episode today, and did you notice the actor who played the young Hammond in "1969" plays an airman named Kearney that radios into Jack about a wounded man and Anubis is heading to the control room.

And later in the episode, the airman also asks a question at the briefing and helps activate the self destruct.
                      Whoa! I didn't notice until you mentioned it! I wondered why he was so familiar!

The man who led the way.

Comment

Originally posted by rich8511 View Post

Yeah it drives me kinda nuts when I can recognize one actor who plays a different character in several episodes.

There are many examples, like when the actor who played Nareem of the Tollan was on Atlantis as Weir's human love interest, etc., and sometimes they catch me off guard.

Comment

I really felt bad for the Russian soldier through out the whole episode. I know it was Anubis in Jack's office but I really felt bad for him, Jack was kinda little mean in that scene.

Daniel looked he had to much coffee in this episode, he was so funny though. I loved when he was asking who shot him and Sam made a eye movment towards Jack.

I love all the Jack/Sam momnets in this episode as well as all the Teal'c moments The doctor they had in this episode was a little dull, it's not really the actress since I like her other work, I just think they need to give her more personally.

On a superfishal(sp) note I loved Teal'c hair growing in (season 8 was a better style then season 10). Sam hair looked horrible in this episode and Jack/Daniel looked hot as aways
                          Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

I know this is horribly pathetic but on watching S8 for about the 4th time it's finally clicked who Major Kearney is!!

Gotta love it when the writers do things like reuse an actor in different roles to see which fans pick up on it - obviously laughing at people like me who either haven't or don't remember (and thats my argument) realising that the actor was in a different episode!!
                            "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

the whole who shot me thing was so funny i did kinda of feel sorry for daniel for getting shot so many times it was really funny
                              sigpic

Comment

Just saw this ep on DVD yesterday, not bad at all. This Anubis guy just wouldn't die. But sad for him he no longer have his goaulds and ships, he had to run around for his life, lol.

I really dislike that new Dr whoever she is. She's like a robot

Comment

Working...
                                X