No announcement yet.

Lockdown (803)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vasselov knew that his situation was hopeless, and he also knew that Anubis would be in big trouble with the Ancients as soon as he tried someting Ancient-y(at least that's what we're supposed to believe, now. ).

I see what Vasselov did as 1) saving O'Neill, the base and humanity, and 2) forcing Nuby into a position where he'd soon be forced to do something illegal in Ancientland, seeing as Vasselov wouldn't be around long on planet Kelvin.
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I don't think Vasselov knew where he was going, I just think that he wanted to save O'Neill since Vasselov knew he was going to ie anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
        I don't think Vasselov knew where he was going, I just think that he wanted to save O'Neill since Vasselov knew he was going to ie anyway.
        No, I agree, he must have been as surprised by the ambiance as ol' Nuby.
        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Hmmm.... If Vasselov did know, would Anubis have been able to find that out my "scanning" his mind?

Comment

Ummm, I would guess so. But then again, we don't know if Anubis knew that the DHD was covered under ice and snow. He could have just said F-it, and then walked through hoping to gate to another world. If he needed to, he would have gated and then allowed the Kawoosh to destroy the russian, allowing anubis to escape from the body and enter the SG.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Well i guess Anubis isn't as gone as Apophis is then
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Did anyone notice that Daniel Jackson was wearing three patches on his uniform when he was leaving to go off-world in this episode, right before he started shooting guards? The first two were of course the pyramid and the SG1 patch, but just below the SG1 patch there was a third triangler looking one. Does anyone know what the new patch means?

Comment

Originally posted by kitty_cat31
                  Did anyone notice that Daniel Jackson was wearing three patches on his uniform when he was leaving to go off-world in this episode, right before he started shooting guards? The first two were of course the pyramid and the SG1 patch, but just below the SG1 patch there was a third triangler looking one. Does anyone know what the new patch means?
                  It was the USAF insignia patch.

Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    Ummm, I would guess so. But then again, we don't know if Anubis knew that the DHD was covered under ice and snow. He could have just said F-it, and then walked through hoping to gate to another world. If he needed to, he would have gated and then allowed the Kawoosh to destroy the russian, allowing anubis to escape from the body and enter the SG.
                    If you remember what carter said, she had changed the dialing coordinates after Anubis had entered them, so there was no way for Vaselov or Anubis to know about the change in destination. And I doubt even Anubis as energy could last in the Kawoosh since it lets off ENORMOUS amount of energy, and seeing as how he would be trapped in the body when it would be destroyed, its possible that he also might come to NOT exist.
                    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Goodbye Anubis One Q, did it explain if Anubis' needed a body to survive when without his cloak?

Comment

Without some kind of shield, Anubis wouldnt be able to physically interact with our world since he is just an immaterial, energy lifeform. Which means that if he cant have a shield/body to project his image, the association of Anubis and his reputation of being beyond ruthless would die.

Comment

Once again, poor Anubis, maybe he can possess an animal in the area, or can he only go into human-like hosts.

Comment

Well, from what we have seen in The Tomb, the goa'uld can go into most animals and creatures, though that merc Aris Boch seemed to have something in his DNA or some gene that rejects the symbiote. Though as it has been debated endlessly since Lockdown, since Anubis isnt a symbiote physically, he may be able to possess ANY lifeform, cept possibly any Jaffa still having a symbiote for just the matter that the symbiote would fight off anubis' possession of the host.

Comment

At that point, Carter had overridden the original dialing sequence and input a new destination. At that point, she was able to control where Anubis ended up and sending him to that frozen wasteland was their best option.

Comment

Anubis doesn't require a body to go through the gate. However, by the time he was found out (in Daniel), he never got another opportunity. Also, he would have needed a host body to dial the gate in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X