Spoiler:
    rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Janet, what is that from?

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        Janet, what is that from?

Seaboe
        It's from Finding Neverland.
        rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Gateworld won't let me green you, Janet, but I would if I could.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Welp... Looking forward to season nine.

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
            Gateworld won't let me green you, Janet, but I would if I could.

Seaboe
            Haha, thank you anyway.
            rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Very, very emotional, very, very moving and tragic because Dr Fraiser was a valuable and respected member of the SGC.
              Teal'c helps a Tauri to master one of the most emotional moments of her life - great and it makes him even more lovable.
              One of the best eps.
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

Holy Smokes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Not James Spader View Post
                  Holy Smokes!!!!

Where is the fire???
                  CARPE DIEM
                  ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                    Where is the fire???

I'm not sure if you are joking, or just don't understand the meaning.

Depending on which it is -

Don't joke about Fraser.

OR

It is an expression of shock or surprise.

I really didn't see it coming. It was obvious that O'Neill's death was red herring -1) the new "armour" in the vest was shown in part one plus and 2) O'Neill can die but he can't die (if he did would be resurrected somehow) and clearly whoever it was was actually dead dead.

However, spending time in part one focusing on SG-13 had me assuming that SG-13 was wiped out and probably a few other soldiers killed trying to rescue them - at the very least it was the young expectant father. That was such an obvious cliche.

And in that, it - and Daniel's sub plot with the camera - was great way to dangle the trope and distract me from from figuring it out. It had me completely overlook the big hint in Part 1 - Fraser befriending Emmet.

It came as a complete shock. I was genuinely gutted. I really liked Fraser and had no idea this was going to happen, but that shock is why I avoid spoilers.

The absence of Cassandra from the memorial (and it would have been nice if she accompanied Daniel to meet Baby Janet) is grievous error on the producers part.

Does anyone know why the actress wasn't included? Even if she wasn't available, someone of a similar build/appearance could have been included, to stand beside Teal'C as Carter speaks, but not actually be shown in a close up.

Still though. A great pair of episodes. And I loved the opening battle.
                    Last edited by I Am Not James Spader; 01 October 2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I thought you were joking about my post - got it now!
                      Where did I joke about Dr Frasier? Never intended to!
                      For that there are Felger, Lee and McKay!
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                        I thought you were joking about my post - got it now!
                        Where did I joke about Dr Frasier? Never intended to!
                        For that there are Felger, Lee and McKay!
                        I spoke in jest.
                        Last edited by I Am Not James Spader; 01 October 2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

You're welcome.
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Not James Spader View Post
                            The absence of Cassandra from the memorial (and it would have been nice if she accompanied Daniel to meet Baby Janet) is grievous error on the producers part.

Does anyone know why the actress wasn't included? Even if she wasn't available, someone of a similar build/appearance could have been included, to stand beside Teal'C as Carter speaks, but not actually be shown in a close up.
                            I agree, missing out Cassie was one big error..

Comment

Didn't like Sams response to Jacks question "How's Cassie?" either.
                              "Oh you know. She'll survive." or words to that effect. Bad writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Somniac View Post
                                Didn't like Sams response to Jacks question "How's Cassie?" either.
                                "Oh you know. She'll survive." or words to that effect. Bad writing.
                                Don't agree. She wasn't in the mood to go into details describing the girl's feelings and all. And I'm sure O'Neill didn't expect a proper answer - he must have known how she was then.
                                CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

Comment

Working...
                                X