• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13.16. at least my time is back to normal
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

My problem with the Kul warriors is that they weren't a threat for very long. In a short time they became easier to kill than the Jaffa. But maybe that is an argument for later. This episode is more about the Kul warriors than Daniel little tropical adventure. If we judge just the episode than its a great one just because the complexity of the Kul warrior is different and makes you question why Anubis would design this. It was obvious from the start Anubis designed it. I really question why of all people that Dr. Lee went with Daniel even if I did like the hidden temple
      I'll give it a rare excellent with 13/15 and 7:36
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I'd like to add that the reveal of the warrior felt like Darth Vader in reverse when he's first encased in his armor.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

8:50 on the epic Kull Warrior -- one day... I'll get to trying that armor... one day...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I like this episode really really much. It was pretty action and we have a new enemy. Snew super soldier are looking pretty discusting and cool I also really liked the Jacob's interrogation.
            Daniel's part was also interesting and he was looking more sexy with a short beard

Comment

Working...
            X