• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Circle (622)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 622

SG-1 is called to defend the people of Abydos from the Goa'uld once again when they learn that Anubis, in search of a powerful device, is about to attack.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:11 PM.

A great episode for a season finale. It has multiple cliffhangers for example what happens to Daniel and will SG-1 see those on Abydos again? Now that Daniel is back I guess that is solves but what about Abydos? Perhaps a revisit in season eight?
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      A great episode for a season finale. It has multiple cliffhangers for example what happens to Daniel and will SG-1 see those on Abydos again? Now that Daniel is back I guess that is solves but what about Abydos? Perhaps a revisit in season eight?

Interesting, i thoguh it was generally bad with a few redeeming points.

SG-1's defense of the temple was rubbish, where were the claymores, the machinguns covering chokepoints? Where were the multiple SG teams, handing out better guns to abydoians than eight year old MP5s?

Danny giveing Anubis the Eye of Ra made no sense, he perfectly laid out the reasons why he shouldn't, the eye allowed Anubis to whip the System lords' Colective asses without it he would tens times weaker and would have been drawn into a runnig conflict wear they would have been properly well matched.

And last but not at all least: The ascension of the abydonians was a complete and utter cop-out.

On the plus side it did have some funny lighter moments.

"Is trhat my stuff?"

And the Jack/Danny interaction at the beginning.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Although it is a good episode, Full Circle is nothing more.

It would have been a lame ending to Stargate. Thank god it went on for Season 7 and 8 and hopefully nine.

Thank god this wasn't the end!
        ------
        Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Whatever happened to those "Eye Of Ra x 07" anyway?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            Whatever happened to those "Eye Of Ra x 07" anyway?
            Spiolers early season 7
            s
            p
            o
            i
            l
            e
            r
            s
            We assume they went down with Anubis firsy supermothership when Ba'als fleet blew it to kingdom come in "Fallen"
            Last edited by Crazedwraith; 03 May 2004, 01:25 PM. Reason: Add spoiler space as small txt isn't small enough here
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
              Spiolers early season 7
              s
              p
              o
              i
              l
              e
              r
              s
              We assume they went down with Anubis firsy supermothership when Ba'als fleet blew it to kingdom come in "Fallen"
              Weren't they smashed in the flashback from the photon torpedo down the exhaust port? I believe that was the plan, although my memory is hazy; there was a little, ZX Spectrum computer graphic and talk of womp rats.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Found the whole thing weak and generally frustrating and the fate of the Abydans is practically criminal. Of all the lame, pathetic, incredibly LAZY way to "solve" things...

And for all the hype about the importance of the Eyes of Ra, they sure didn't end up being all that monumental story-wise, did they? I agree that Daniel givng Anubis the Eye was an incredibly asinine thing to do and a bit arrogant to assume he'd be able to Save the Day...

Liked some of the Daniel/Jonas stuff, but in general I didn't find much to like about the ep. If it had been the series finale, I'd probably have been furious, but seeing what S7 has wrought, I almost wish it'd ended there anyway. Maybe the movie would have been a better option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                  Weren't they smashed in the flashback from the photon torpedo down the exhaust port? I believe that was the plan, although my memory is hazy; there was a little, ZX Spectrum computer graphic and talk of womp rats.

Oops your right the misslie attack destroyed their coolants causing the to melt
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

So.. umm.. Why didn't they bother to close the door to the pyramid?
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

What bothered me most is that the laser sight on Carter's P-90 just happened to be red when she needed it to be. The sight used to be green up until then and since the P-90's debut in The First Ones (Ep. 408).
                      Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        And for all the hype about the importance of the Eyes of Ra, they sure didn't end up being all that monumental story-wise, did they?
                        Actually, only one of those was the Eye of Ra; there was also the Eye of Apophis and the Eye of Tiamat. Any bidders on the others?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                          Actually, only one of those was the Eye of Ra; there was also the Eye of Apophis and the Eye of Tiamat. Any bidders on the others?
                          One was the Eye of Osiris IIRC, dont think any more were actually named.

I loved this episode, but it could have been far better. The ascension thing ruined it for me entirely, though I like to think of it that they were 'forced' to ascend by Oma. Makes it more believeable than an entire planet reaching enlightenment....

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Loz
                            One was the Eye of Osiris IIRC, dont think any more were actually named.
                            Six eyes, including the Eyes of Ra, Apophis, Osiris and Tiamat. So who would the others be. Maybe Sokar and Cronus. Or someone we never got to meet.

Comment

I didn't read the comments yet, since I haven't seen the episode yet, but I defintely look forward to this episode! I just hope Skaara and Kasuf don't die... I always get a fear people will be killed off...
                              Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Working...
                              X