Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metamorphosis (616)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Nirrti's back, and she tries to seduce Jonas. Isn't that just his lucky day...

    So, she made good on her promise after Rite of Passage (s5) to begin her experiments again, and this time she has a nifty machine to help her in her quest towards creating the perfect host. Clever that one is.
    BUT she didn't count on SG1 coming to thwart her plans for world domination. Damn that!

    And hey, Jonas and his people are an evolutionary wonder which she would love to study further. Too bad, Jonas isn't in a cooperating mood. She didn't expect him to turn her down, betrayal... it stings. (Fifth can attest to that)

    Icky, yet infinitely cool is the guy turning into water... didn't they do that on X-Men as well?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

    Comment


      Why can't anyone be 2 faced backstabbers in this show like seriously he couldnt have gotten nirrti to make him hoc'tar then killed her

      Comment


        Originally posted by LionHamster View Post
        Why can't anyone be 2 faced backstabbers in this show like seriously he couldnt have gotten nirrti to make him hoc'tar then killed her
        It's an interesting way to write the episode, but ask yourself... Looking at the recipients of her other "enhancements," would you want to risk it?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
          It's an interesting way to write the episode, but ask yourself... Looking at the recipients of her other "enhancements," would you want to risk it?
          Yes

          Comment


            Well that didn't last long.

            Right after Paradise Lost, Jack is back to being a twit again.

            And it doesn't even make any sense - he gets snarky about the Russians promising to help Alebran (as though they've step over the line by being decent human beings) and in the infirmary he tells the kid "You look fine to me" while Alebran is obviously not fine at all.

            And what exactly is Jack's problem with Russians? I still can't figure out why he is so offended by them.

            Comment


              Nothing was ever explained about Jack's animosity towards the Russians. Just one line could have explained it, but it never happened.

              With Alebran, maybe he was just trying (and failing) to reassure the kid that he was going to be fine (which he already knew he wasn't). Parents do that to children all the time.

              Comment


                Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Nothing was ever explained about Jack's animosity towards the Russians. Just one line could have explained it, but it never happened.

                With Alebran, maybe he was just trying (and failing) to reassure the kid that he was going to be fine (which he already knew he wasn't). Parents do that to children all the time.
                That lack of explanation has Jack come across as simply prejudiced.

                He wasn't trying to reassure Alebran either - Jack's tone and demeanour was very hostile, like he just wanted the kid to go home and stop being a bother.

                I was expecting the episode to end with Colonel Chekov getting upset again that another Russian soldier is dead while SG-1 returns unscathed. I don't blame him for being suspicious.
                Last edited by I Am Not James Spader; September 16, 2015, 03:35 PM.

                Comment


                  Nice!!!!!!
                  Wonderful characters, the Russians, sexy Nirrti, a loyal Jonas and SG1 in desperate need of help. Carter one feet from hell, people turning into water, O'Neill in distress.
                  Not one boring second.
                  CARPE DIEM
                  ANJA

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by I Am Not James Spader View Post
                    Right after Paradise Lost, Jack is back to being a twit again.
                    This is why, by the time RDA left the show, I was ready to wave his character goodbye. He was my favorite, but they turned him into such an idiot by the end that I was glad to see him go.

                    Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Anja View Post
                      Nice!!!!!!
                      Wonderful characters, the Russians, sexy Nirrti, a loyal Jonas and SG1 in desperate need of help. Carter one feet from hell, people turning into water, O'Neill in distress.
                      Not one boring second.
                      Sleeping with a Goa'uld would be.. um, very weird. Just my thoughts

                      Comment


                        We were made to believe that Jonas was tricked into bed with Nirrti - I don't know if sth happened, he was unconscious or at least heavily drugged. Ask Daniel, he definitely did it in Hathor.
                        CARPE DIEM
                        ANJA

                        Comment


                          Both were seduction. Beyond that is blind inference
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Both were seduction. Beyond that is blind inference
                            Daniel did it, the larvae were supposed to have his genes! (He told that to Dr Fraiser)
                            CARPE DIEM
                            ANJA

                            Comment


                              Their are numerous ways to get DNA. Especially if you want to factor in science fiction
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

                              Comment


                                Which way did Hathor choose if not the pleasant one?
                                CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X