Allegiance (609)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omnian
    I was devastated when it was suggested Bra'tac died! I mean, he's one of the coolest characters in the entire series! I was so relieved when he came back at the end though
    me too. glad Bra'tac stay.
    Jack was soooooooooooo funny as allways.... love him
    and where was Jonas???

Comment

Yes, I really did like this season 6 episode............Bra'tac is always the best,him and his leadership skills,he always seems to amaze me......

Comment

I liked this episode. It will be interesting to see if the Free Jaffa and the Tok'ra maintain a level of trust between each other after this.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          me too. glad Bra'tac stay.
          Jack was soooooooooooo funny as allways.... love him
          and where was Jonas???
          It was explained that he was comeing back with artifacts and the Tok'ra couldnt dial into Earth, and for some strange reason Jack said not to send anyone which IMO seems strange when the assasin cant go through an incomeing Wormhole!

This is on of my favourites, i have no idea why it just is, every time its on i watch it!

Comment

Good episode for all jacob and bra'tac fans. The story was good with loads of tension between the jaffa and tok'ra.It kept me guessing the first time I watched it and the assassin was quite a toughie for them to take out.
            They go on about the goa'uld fighting amongst each other but the jaffa and tok'ra are just as bad.

Comment

This episode wqas great not only for actually putting the free Jaffa and the Tokra together for once but because of the reintroduction of the Ashrak. As many people may have forgotten about these deadly assasins.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Loved this episode as it dealed with many political aspects coming to a head between rivaling factions of the galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by QuiGonJohn
                  I liked this episode. It will be interesting to see if the Free Jaffa and the Tok'ra maintain a level of trust between each other after this.
                  I hope so.

Comment

This episode was awesome based solely on the fact of Jack's badassery when he says "Alright, everyone get down!" and then procedes to machine gun everything in an almost 360 degree radius, basically revealing the location of the Ashrak. This action goes perfect with Jack's character. The Jaffa and the Tok'ra would never do something like this. It would take someone like Jack to say, "screw it I'm just going to shoot everything."

Oh yea, the rest with the speech and stuff was good too.
                    "I killed a city once. Funny story." - Wolverine

Comment

Yeah this was a great episode!! Had some good lines from jack.
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

not bad at all, great to see conflict between Tok'ra and Jaffa, this episode planted the seeds for the alliance breakup, shame really when at the end of the episode it give you a sense that the alliance will go on and that the hidden nemy that had fought so hard to kill them all brought them all together but i should have known better
                        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

One of the best episodes I have watched so far. At the beginnig , arrival of Tok'ra survivors to Alpha Site , introduction of new Tok'ra characters , their surprise of seeing Alpha Site and so many Rebel Jaffa , tension among Tok'ra and Jaffa , killings , O'Neill firing machine gun and at the end speech of wise Bra'tac. All them were quite good.

Althrough I expected Alpha Site to be a little more advanced. There were tin huts only

Comment

I guess this episode was OK, because except for the awesome return of Bra'tac, it was lacking in that x-factor that makes SG-1 itself. BTW, Jonas was with SG-2...whoever asked that.

Matt H

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle View Post
                              Eh. This episode bored me.
                              Thank you! I thought I was all alone in that.

I don't know why. I guess it had a good enough story. It had some shooting. I really like Bra'tac and Jacob. But yet, I found myself wondering at several points: "I wonder what Jonas and Hammond are doing? Maybe Walter and Siler are teaching Jonas how to play poker or something....I'd rather watch that."

Comment

Originally posted by skeezix View Post
                                This episode was awesome based solely on the fact of Jack's badassery when he says "Alright, everyone get down!" and then procedes to machine gun everything in an almost 360 degree radius, basically revealing the location of the Ashrak. This action goes perfect with Jack's character. The Jaffa and the Tok'ra would never do something like this. It would take someone like Jack to say, "screw it I'm just going to shoot everything."

Oh yea, the rest with the speech and stuff was good too.
                                That scene rocked! It was very cool and very Jack

I thought the episode was really good. We got Bra'tac and Jacob together which was nice to see, and they each had some great speeches. Jacob talking with O'Neill early on, and then Bra'tac's speech at the end. I liked the mystery of not knowing of it was a Tok'ra or Jaffa behind the murders, and then having the twist of it being neither. There was also some great action scenes! I was quite surprised that they left Jonas out, but I guess if Corin Nemec was getting married, that was more important But apart from that, I loved it!
                                "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
                                S/J all the way!
                                Big Honkin' Resolution!
                                sigpic
                                John/Teyla Shipper!
                                SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X