Allegiance (609)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    Quite a nifty little episode. Foreshadows Death Knell nicely.
    Indeed it does. Although, just by seeing this episode, I don't think anyone could imagine us and the Tok'ra going to blows.
    Rocky

Comment

Eh. This episode bored me.

Comment

The first time I saw this I thought Bra'tak might actually be a goner. I agree, Malek could have done *something* other than run off and save his own bacon. Of course, the Tokra are always quick to write people off--in contrast to humans (SGC) who don't like to leave anyone behind. I liked how Jack told Tealc "stop" in this half-hearted way when T was strangling Malek.

Comment

I like the episode because of all the things mentioned so far. I also believe that this is the first one that Jonas only had one scene in.

Comment

i think this i possible the best non- major plot episode ever. its got everything, action, culture, jaffa, tokra, goauld, carters technichal bits. The characters are great, you get the tokra and jaffa and why they hate each other( something thats kinda bugged me since they want the same thing). you get the tokra doing their whole science and subtifuge thing and the jaffa (bratack) showing off thier skill as warriors. you get politics and ethics from all side. and you get to see how cool both/ all side look when the do the fight scene, i love how they get thier weopens out, kinda sums both races up.
            its great to see the humans not being the centre of attention(they should do a non human spin off,(sorry all you humaniods) i just think if there wernt humans mucking thing up then the alien race of the universe would make graet plots on their own). although they seem in charge, oneil admit he need all of them. in my opinion this episode sybolises the entire war with the goauldm it not going to be possible if everybody fights amounst themselves. the speach at the end by bratak is one of the best writers have come up with.
            in a pole this would be up there with all the season finales past and present for shere genius. in one episode everything i love about stargate i involved in a giant metaphor for stargate SG-1.
            Last edited by immhotep; 28 November 2004, 07:22 AM.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

can someone reply!
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              11000! green me

Comment

to what? You didn't ask any question that I could tell.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

well could u have an opinion on it then?
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

So why was it safer to Jonas to stay at the SGC? That was lazy writing IMO.

In fact Jonas being left out of it so lamely nearly spoilt it! Daniel Jackson would have gone with them.

Great episode but the fact Bra'tac wasnt killed was a bit stupid.
                    Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu`
                      So why was it safer to Jonas to stay at the SGC? That was lazy writing IMO.

In fact Jonas being left out of it so lamely nearly spoilt it! Daniel Jackson would have gone with them.

Great episode but the fact Bra'tac wasnt killed was a bit stupid.
                      Jonas wasn't in this episode as if I remember right from what I read somewhere - the actor Corin Nemec was getting married or was otherwise engaged with something else. The writers then decided to write him out - and when watching the episode I can't see where he could have fitted into the story really, as most of SG-1 had their own tasks to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                        Jonas wasn't in this episode as if I remember right from what I read somewhere - the actor Corin Nemec was getting married or was otherwise engaged with something else. The writers then decided to write him out - and when watching the episode I can't see where he could have fitted into the story really, as most of SG-1 had their own tasks to complete.
                        Jonas was in the scene where Jack, Carter, and Hammond were in talking together right afte Carter found that someone had the naquada generator to overload.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          Jonas was in the scene where Jack, Carter, and Hammond were in talking together right afte Carter found that someone had the naquada generator to overload.
                          I was referring to the fact Jonas wasn't in the episode much, I am aware of the scene he was in. He wasn't in the rest of the episode due to his marriage or some other important event he had to attend.

Comment

I was referring to the fact Jonas wasn't in the episode much, I am aware of the scene he was in. He wasn't in the rest of the episode due to his marriage or some other important event he had to attend.
                            Sorry, I missed understood your post.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              Sorry, I missed understood your post.
                              Mah - I just didn't explain in much detail thats all.

Why can't we see more of Pierce, I liked this character.

They make him appear in a few Season 6 episodes and then he disappears only to return once and then disappear again.

Comment

Mah - I just didn't explain in much detail thats all.

Why can't we see more of Pierce, I liked this character.

They make him appear in a few Season 6 episodes and then he disappears only to return once and then disappear again.
                                I like him too. He isn't even mention the Omnipedia.

Comment

Working...
                                X