Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mio
    replied
    You know, I didn't like this episode until Atlantis started, and the Ancient storylines reached an alltime high.

Leave a comment:

• Metonic
    replied
    she was brought back to show that the plague was the reason they left.

Leave a comment:

• Selmak
    replied
    I'm glad the ancient lady was brought back for the Atlantis premiere.

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    *Spoilers, Full Circle*

Daniel finds a tablet with the oldest dialect of Ancient writing on. It said that all the Ancient's got wiped out by a plague. Some ascended, and the rest died

Leave a comment:

• Metonic
    replied
    Daniel might of not had translated it that well after all how many ancients he meet until after hsi acension?

Also.. Darwin wrong..

And Wraith plague is only a guess and is most likely not true as Ayaiana had the plague before the wraith.

Leave a comment:

• Lugal
    replied
    One thing I was curious about was why didn't Jonas try to speak Ancient to her? He read all of Daniel's notes so he must be familiar with the language. Other than that I thought it was a good ep.

I loved the DVD director's feature, especially the part at the end.

MARTIN WOOD: I love working with Amanda and hate working with everyone else. (laughter off camera) Don't laugh, you're giving it away.

Leave a comment:

• aAnubiSs
    replied
    Originally posted by Selmak
    We got a better idea of the Ancients... they have a connection to humans.
    Actually it's the other way around. We have a connection to the Ancients.

Leave a comment:

• DownFallAngel
    replied
    Most likely.

Leave a comment:

• Selmak
    replied
    Was the disease she had from the Wraith?

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    Yeah, and they're around 100 million years old

Leave a comment:

• Selmak
    replied
    We got a better idea of the Ancients... they have a connection to humans.

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    You are right, it gives you a lot of info on the Ancients and about what may have possible happened. Cool stuff

Leave a comment:

• SGSlugger
    replied
    I enjoyed it. I liked how they had Jonas trying to communicate with her, and her response. At the time though, when the idea of an Ancient was sketchy, I thought Aiyanna was a bit...strange.

Leave a comment:

• sgeureka
    replied
    This episode gives you many clues for what's been going on the past million years; you just have to know that you have to look for clues.

When I watched this episode for the first time, I considered it to be one of the worst eps. I really did not like it. Especially since this ep is not really funny, doesn't really tell a story, and I had a real problem with the Darwin's-theory-of-evolution-is-wrong bit.

The audio commentary really helped, and they even give you more clues of what's to come in Lost City. I like the ep more each time I watch it, especially with the knowledge of S7. I hope that there are still many hints in the ep that I have missed and will probably notice only after watching Atlantis or S8.

Leave a comment:

• KorbenDirewolf
    replied
    Plus they managed to create a reason to put a snake in Jack.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X