X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AgentX
    replied
    Originally posted by greytop
    I am wondering how long Jonas had to hold his breath underwater to get the force fields to the glider bay online. It had to be quite a few minutes, especially when he had to swim to the rings.
    I noticed that too. It seemed like an awfully long time, and I was very impressed that he was able to hold his breath for that long. I didn't think his physiology was that different to that of Earthlings, but in Descent I had to question that. Oh well, it was a good episode overall.

Leave a comment:

• greytop
    replied
    I am wondering how long Jonas had to hold his breath underwater to get the force fields to the glider bay online. It had to be quite a few minutes, especially when he had to swim to the rings.

Leave a comment:

• Selmak
    replied
    It had Jacob... so that's a plus.

Leave a comment:

• omnian
    replied
    I loved the samurai Jaffa in this episode. I hope they make a comeback.

The part at the beginning with Jonas and Teal'c on the Tel'tac (?) was priceless. Teal'c's face when he says 'Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?' (or something along those lines) is amazing, it made me laugh so much.

Leave a comment:

• SGSlugger
    replied
    It was a fun episode. Kinda reminded me of Titantic when Jack and Sam were paddling through the water of the sinking ship.

Leave a comment:

• bcmilco
    replied
    I like this episode. It has lots of nice little character moments, espeically between Jonas and Teal'c, Teal'c and his sense of humor, and Jonas with his food fetish.

Now if only they could get a Ha'tak and keep it in one piece long enough to study

Leave a comment:

• GateWorld
    started a topic Descent (603)

Descent (603)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 603

SG-1 boards an abandoned Goa'uld mothership that has mysteriously arrived in Earth's orbit, and must escape the doomed vessel when it crashes into the ocean.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:05 PM.
Working...
X