No announcement yet.

Descent (603)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I just loved this episode! Watching it for the first time today.

Great storyline, nice to see Jonas having a very important part in this , looking good for the rest of season 6.

Death Gliders working underwater was very cool, and the effect of the transport rings with the water .

Thor will probably be back in a new body soon

Rating : 9 / 10

Comment

Poor Jonas. He does all these cool things and O'Neill won't give him any congrats. The sinking Hatak was cool. Stargate Titanic style. At least the ship didn't take 2 hours to sink.
      Some say that he has only one ear.
      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
      All we know is he's called
      sigpic

Comment

Another great episode, really enjoyable. Season 6 certainly got off to a good start.

Comment

Yeah, I enjoyed this ep. Another hatak bites the dust.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

This one was great!! Sam and Jack stuck together, loved.

Jonas got to do something useful other than sit in a Tel'tac and confuse Teal's with his own brand of sarcasm,
            sigpic

Comment

lol teal'c just doesn't get the sarcasm lol and i always like sam and jack getting stuck together
              sigpic

Comment

but as a bonus they got wet in the episode... lol!!!
                sigpic

Comment

yes they did i forgot about that lol the sad thing was they didn't get to keep the mothership
                  sigpic

Comment

that bummed me out man, that Mothership was frikkin sweet!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

i know earth always seems to miss out when it comes to cool alien ships
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                        i know earth always seems to miss out when it comes to cool alien ships
                        that's why in my new story, Earth will get two brand new kick butt Motherships... lol!!

Cause everytime they get one it get' blwon up or eaten by replicators... or blown up..
                        sigpic

Comment

lol thats why i like your story. it must be annoying for them with the ships always being destroyed
                          sigpic

Comment

lol thats why i like your story. it must be annoying for them with the ships always being destroyed
                            it breaks my heart every time.... so I can only imagine how SG-1 must feel... lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

true. it broke mine to i mean what does sg1 have to get to get a ship
                              sigpic

Comment

true. it broke mine to i mean what does sg1 have to get to get a ship
                                something along the lines of what they have to do if they want a Klondike Bar.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X