No announcement yet.

Meridian (521)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct. I respect the decision MS made to leave and then the way they placed him into the background. I'm glad he's back though
    __

__

Comment

Is this the last episode we see Hiemdell? (sp?)
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If you mean the Asgard, then yes
        __

__

Comment

Wah, i miss her (i dont know if it is a him/her), but i do know that will mean Teryl R. would be voicing her

Comment

True but I doubt it
            __

__

Comment

I was pissed at Jonas for a while, but when he told the truth and helped the SGC, it was his arrogant people who i was pissed at more now... Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                What a heartless thing to say...and you probably have all the united geekhood against you now...

Including me.
                Well, I do agree with you there. I am completely heartless. Especially when it comes to linguist/archaelogist characters in science fiction.

Spoiler Season 7 premiere
                It's just that I never liked Micheal Shanks as Daniel Jackson until he died in "Meridan" and then returned to life in "Fallen". I'm not sure exactly how to put it, but he's changed somehow.
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Daniel has changed, maybe to do with his ascension?
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                    Well, I do agree with you there. I am completely heartless. Especially when it comes to linguist/archaelogist characters in science fiction.

Spoiler Season 7 premiere
                    It's just that I never liked Micheal Shanks as Daniel Jackson until he died in "Meridan" and then returned to life in "Fallen". I'm not sure exactly how to put it, but he's changed somehow.
                    So are you saying you still don't like him (Daniel Jackson).

Comment

I'm guessing that yes, but I didn't like Daniel going but I was glad he returned
                      __

__

Comment

Really? Let me guess - you're intimidated by smart people I pity you.....but as I said, I'm partial anyway because I'm a linguist/Egyptologist in RL

But "Meridian" didn't even have anything linguistic or archaeological in it....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

This episode had really good lines in this episode, 'my government will admit Daniel's guilty... Over my dead body', 'general, you cannot capitulate to these people. they are lying bas*ards.' I really liked those lines, and when Jack says 'capitulate', i didn't know that was in his vocabulary, i guess hes smarter than we think..

Comment

Well, he's not now my favorite character, but I don't wish he was gone anymore. Not particulary intimitated by smart people, but I do have a problem with scientists. Similar to my problem with spelling. I guess I should just leave it at that since its just my opinion and if everyone else doesn't agree with it, well that's their opinion.
                            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Yeah, those lines were great
                              __

__

Comment

Well, he's not now my favorite character, but I don't wish he was gone anymore. Not particulary intimitated by smart people, but I do have a problem with scientists. Similar to my problem with spelling. I guess I should just leave it at that since its just my opinion and if everyone else doesn't agree with it, well that's their opinion.
                                It is 'their' opinion, and although i'm one of 'them', i understand your view on Daniel and the whole 'linguist/archeologist' thing, some people don't like those kind of people, and some people do, so nobody should hate or blame you, haha..

Comment

Working...
                                X