No announcement yet.

Meridian (521)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode shows definitively what an amazingly beautiful person Daniel is. I hate it, though. There are a number of SG-1 episodes I watched once and will never watch again, this is number one.

Comment

I still get teary while watching this ep. It's very powerfully done.

Comment

One of the best episodes I saw. Can't stop crying at the end when Daniel goes away :'( So sad...
        Holy Hannah!

Journal

Comment

I too still get teary while watching this ep. It's very powerfully done.

Comment

this was proabably one of the most powerful and sadest episodes at that time untill Heroes Pt 2 :-(
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This ep in my opinion is the saddest episode to date next to Heroes Prt 2. It showed how much Daniel was/is loved by all and how corageous he can be in times of deep peril.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Yeah, really sad eppy. But what was the deal when Jack got to have a private chat with Daniel Jackson he was like indifferent.........wouldnt he be suprised??

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                  Yeah, really sad eppy. But what was the deal when Jack got to have a private chat with Daniel Jackson he was like indifferent.........wouldnt he be suprised??
                  How would you expect him to be surprised, when he's waiting for his best friend to die? They all knew Daniel didn't have much time.

I believe due to his grief, Jack didn't care, which is why he didn't look suprised.

Now, would be suprised, if you were in Jack's shoe's in that epsoide?

Comment

wow! i finally got around to seeing this episode and it was done fantasically, one of the saddest episodes ive seen but in a way it ended on a high note so it worked out in the end

Comment

All I can say is wow! This is among the top ten best episodes of the series ever! The episode is among the best acted episodes of the show. The various members of SG-1 at the bedside with Daniel could have turned into a bad rehash of Threshold but the scenes are better then the scenes in Threshold and contain some of the most emotional scenes in the series. It also features a great introduction of Corin Nemec as Jonas.

The scenes between Oma and Daniel...what can I say? How about possibly the best writting of the series?! The scenes are excellent with Oma trying to convince Daniel to ascend while Daniel holds himself back as being unworthy because of his failures in the past. These scenes are great to watch and very emotional.

The episodes ending features some of the best acting you'll see in the series. The scene between O'Neill and Daniel is perhaps the best written end scene since O'Neill's return trough the gate at the end of The Fifth Race.

Overall, a great exit for Daniel, a great entrance for Jonas, and one of the best episodes of the series. I give it a 10/10

timdalton007

Comment

what an amazing episode...simply remarkable...the scenes with oma and daniel were great...oma is the best ever...daniel deserved ascencion...he is so smart and good person at heart...for me...this episode is of the top 5...
                        absolutly one of the best....

Comment

Just saw this one again tonight on Sci-fi. Such an awesome ep. While it was sad to see Daniel go, it was done really well. And knowing he would eventually come back, makes watching it a little easier.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This is by far the best ever stargate ep imo.

went through my dvd's last week and i ended up watch Meridian about 4 times.

An amazing ep

Comment

Oh I cried so much when I saw this episode...

Okay well bye.

Eirual.
                              Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                                Just saw this one again tonight on Sci-fi. Such an awesome ep. While it was sad to see Daniel go, it was done really well. And knowing he would eventually come back, makes watching it a little easier.
                                Yeah, I watched it after I saw season 7, so I knew he'd be coming back. I still cried when he "died". >_<'

Comment

Working...
                                X