No announcement yet.

Menace (519)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That line between sanity and insanity, it's becoming more and more clear as you guys keep posting.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

what a great episode!!!!!
      such a strong deadly evil destructive machine created from a little childish girl android! incredible...all the poor people killed because of her...

wow she is strong....the fate of the galaxies is in trouble because of her and her "toys"......

oh daniel daniel...always good and kind and nice....
      lol! he called jack "you stupid son of a bitc*"........

he actuelly cried for reese.....

a touching episode..... one of the best...the origin of the replicators is now known....

Comment

Ya when jack shot her daniel was realy pissed. I have never seen him as mad as he was right there.
        sigpic

Comment

I really, really liked this episode. It had a lot of good action and some humor , the best part of course being when Jack was messing around with that magnifying glass.

Of course, I also have to laugh everytime I see it now because I was watching it with my girlfriend one time, and she hadn't ever seen Stargate before then, so she was a little bored and wanting me to do something else. Then, when that first Replicator walked onto Reese's arm she yelled out "Oh, cute!", causing me to look over at her like: O_O; She's now a major Stargate fan and she calls the Replicators the "Reppies".
          Last edited by Sprectra; 03 July 2006, 08:12 AM.

Jared Kane: Do you ever give up?
          Daniel: Not till I'm dead… and sometimes not even then.

-Ethon, SG-1 Season 9

Comment

(sig is a little big buddy)

The magnifying glass was a total classic O'neill moment. As for the replicator she thought it was cute??
            sigpic

Comment

Well, the little ones are kinda cute. It wasn't until it got angry in that case that it stopped looking cute.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                (sig is a little big buddy)

The magnifying glass was a total classic O'neill moment. As for the replicator she thought it was cute??
                (Okay, no problem. I'll switch it with something else.)

Oh yeah. It surprised me too when she said that. ^^;

Jared Kane: Do you ever give up?
                Daniel: Not till I'm dead… and sometimes not even then.

-Ethon, SG-1 Season 9

Comment

Originally posted by Sprectra
                  (Okay, no problem. I'll switch it with something else.)

Oh yeah. It surprised me too when she said that. ^^;
                  I didn't mean to be a mod I was just giving you a heads up.
                  sigpic

Comment

I really like Reese, I felt so bad for her, she just didn't understand and was so scared, wanting people to like her. (love the hug she gave Daniel)

Part of me wishs Jack could give over his "it's a rebot" problem. He had teh same problem with Reese as he did with the other SG1. There not real becuase their not human. I think he might have been able to work his Jack-children charm like he has done many times in the past with other child if he could just get past the "it's a rebot" thing. Thought Jack being out of the picture, in that way relationship wise. Left room for Daniel to take on that role which I was happy with. I think he is good with kids and don't get that big of a chance to show it (Jack and Sam take the spot light in that regruad).

Daniel crying for Reese was very touching; A great scene. I don't agree with him blaming Jack becuase Jack really had no way of knowing that she was going to shut them down. Anyway I loved the line "You stupid son of a *****", Again very powerful. I love the Jack Jack didn't lash out at Daniel but made Daniel understand even though you could tell he was angry and hurt by Daniel's remark. I can't say this a is episode I loved Jack in, his rebot bais bothed me becuase I was more like minded with Daniel on this issue but all in all good episode for Jack as well at Daniel.

Sam getting carried a way at time bothed me but I understood it so it wasnt' a big deal.

Teal'c as always is doing his own thing and thinking of protection first I saw a interview with CJ who said he doesn't read the episode till he there fliming it so he doesn't always know what' sgoing on with other character or the scene itself. And that that works for Teal'c because he watchs everything from the outside and has his own take on everythign that happens which is different from everyone's else. Okay I explained what CJ said really badly but I think it's true. If you watch Teal'c you'll see.

I agree with captain jake, The magnifying glass was a total classic O'neill moment I love Daniel saying "It's like she has the mind of a child." as unknown to him Jack missing around behind him. I love Sam's reaction.
                    Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

i have a few question about this episode when daniel and reece where locked inside the gate room while the guys are cutting the door and blasting the replicators away, why didn't the replicators attack? and what kind of weapons did the marines use...looked like a automatic shotgun
                      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

She probably wanted to await the outcome of the situation, before the girl would order the replicators to attack. But didn't anyone notice the low-key appearance of Teal'c in this episode? Most of the episode he's standing in the dark or is being completely ignored by the camera, i.e. in the briefing room. At first i thought it was his stuntdouble, but he actually got 4 lines to say eventually. Does someone know why Teal'c was left out of the screen most of the time?
                        The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
                        General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
                        Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."
                        Jack: "Oooh, Dr. Beckett is it? Oh i'm comforted!"
                        Dr. Beckett: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Comment

I really liked this episode. I love classic O'Neill with the magnifying glass and this one;

Soldier: 'Colonel, you said to look for anything uncharacteristic of the indigenous technology, right?'
                          Col. O'Neill: 'I would never say anything like that.'

It was nice to find out the origin of the replicators, especially since there are so many episodes with them in it (not that that is a bad thing, I love those eps ) Amazing final scene with Daniel and Jack, very intense, even though I always really dislike when anyone refers to Jack as 'stupid' I think O'Neill ultimately made the right decision because like he said, neither of them knew for sure if Reese was shutting them down, and if any of the replicators got out, Earth would have had some major problems.
                          "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
                          S/J all the way!
                          Big Honkin' Resolution!
                          sigpic
                          John/Teyla Shipper!
                          SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

wow, good ep. finally, the origin of the replicators revealed.i really didn't like reese 2 much. loved the magnifying glass part & last scene. I understood jack's point of view, but grrrr, why didn't he just wait 4 like 2 seconds?? i was on daniel's side 4 this 1. i think reese was about 2 trust him, wonder what would've happened if she had.

Comment

Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors] View Post
                              i have a few question about this episode when daniel and reece where locked inside the gate room while the guys are cutting the door and blasting the replicators away, why didn't the replicators attack? and what kind of weapons did the marines use...looked like a automatic shotgun
                              um... the replicators were attacking, but teal'c, jack, and the other SF's were holding them off.

as for the weapon, pretty sure it was the USAS AA-12
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Very good episode, if only the Asgard had come to check it out they probably could have taken out all of the Replicators. It's my belief that her death meant that most of her functions were a mystery, if she could have been taken alive it would have been a different story. However, I don't blame Jack he was just doing what he thought was right. Though I do wonder why the Asgard never gave us a more efficient way to contact them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X