Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Hmmm.....
    Why do I get the distinct impression that you are posting many questions to get answers to and then reply to these to add up your post count?

However, the toys were cool
    Is it wrong to queston alot? Is it wrong to add to my post count? And yes, ur 'distinct impression' is not too far off

Toys, very nice toys...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
      The actress playing Reece is Danielle Nicolet. She was born on 24th November 1975 ergo that would make her around 25 at time of shooting yes?
      Wow, i wonder if shes actually that short, or they made it look like that by using 'tv magic'.

Comment

She may not be short. I alwasy thought Corin Nemac was short and then I met him in person and he is really quite tall
        __

__

Comment

Yah i thought Corin Nemec was short too... Maybe he was just short compared to the other actors in SG, haha...

Comment

I don't think so. RDA and MS are taller than Corin and AT is a little shorter. So AT can't be that short. If you ahve a wodescreen TV you don't really notice that much
            __

__

Comment

No wonder, i've always watched my Stargate in widescreen, so yah, haha, i wouldn't notice.

Comment

A 32" widescreen gives good results. This is what I have with Sky+
                __

__

Comment

I have about the same '' widescreen tv, not sure.

So, i wonder that door that they 'made' to enter the gateroom at the end of the episode is still there... Probably not, haha, me just wondering..

Comment

Maybe... lol

I doubt it
                    __

__

Comment

The missing 'peice' probably magically was 'put back' just like how broken bones happen to be healed in the next episode

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        I find it hard to understand that Reese was the only survivor. I'm certain that there would be more.
                        I expect if there were onther survivors they had long since legged it to a different town. Or continent. They'd be a bit jittery about being too near the resting place of the android who built the fearsome toys.

I always thought they were more Mecchano than Lego.

Madeleine

Comment

and so the origin of the replicators is revealed

Comment

Evil chick... kinda

Comment

The replicators kind of made sense to me after this ep. I had always wondered who would be stupid enough to create unstoppable, self replicating machines, and now I know, an immature robot girl who wanted to make freinds.
                              sigpic

Comment

They aren't really evil... it's just there programming.

Comment

Working...
                                X