No announcement yet.

Menace (519)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average :O I really loved this ep. with some great Daniel scenes and a great final scene that IMO is one of the best Daniel and Jack scenes we have ever seen (Scourched Earth, Fallen and Meridian were other good ones)
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Did any one else think reece was hot

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        Um ya like No, never, The little girl attitude really through me, plus the Replicator making thing is kinda scary.

But a good ep. all in all.

Comment

Uuuhhhh, no. Can't say I did.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I did. Sure she had a child attitude, but she still had an adult body. If I was Daniel, I would have shown her how to have fun like adults!!

Comment

Somebody help me. I'm the only sane one in this universe.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

The line between sanity and insanity, is a thin one.

I pride myself in totally jumping over the line of insanity with gusto!

Comment

Nope, not in the least. Just you and BigGator5 then
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                    Nope, not in the least. Just you and BigGator5 then.
                    Oh come on!! You mean to tell me that no one else finds the little girl act a turn on??

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                      Oh come on!! You mean to tell me that no one else finds the little girl act a turn on??
                      I think that's what we're telling you.

Comment

There's no reason not to find her attractive. She does exist and I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that she was over 18 when that was filmed... and in that case it's just a matter of personal preference. In my case, I found her fairly attractive. If she begged me to go out with her, I'd consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                          The line between sanity and insanity, is a thin one.

I pride myself in totally jumping over the line of insanity with gusto!
                          You're lucky. I can't even remember where the line was.

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
                          24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
                          Both heavily admined.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilharae
                            If she begged me to go out with her, I'd consider it.
                            *splutters out a mouthful of coffee* Hahahahahahahahahah! Doubt she'd fancy you as much as you fancy yourself.
                            sigpic
                            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Yeah but since you don't know anything about me... let's not judge Also I'm drop dead sexy with a pinch of hotness!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilharae
                                Yeah but since you don't know anything about me... let's not judge Also I'm drop dead sexy with a pinch of hotness!
                                Mabye but your still not as sexy as me

Comment

Working...
                                X