No announcement yet.

Summit (515)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there is still a season or maybe 2 that they could come out in.
    sigpic

Comment

Actually
      Spoiler:
      not really. In season eight, when Baal becomes the big Goa'uld problem, at one point they mention something about Bastet getting destroyed and Morrigan capitulating (or vise-versa). Basically, there are very few Goa'ulds left alive and virtually no system lords.

So I'd say chances of seeing them again are pretty slim.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Well you never know they could be in another meeting or something like that.
        sigpic

Comment

Of course I will not surprise anyone by saying it is an excellent episode I liked the design of the ship in which system lords have reunion, the new system lords introduced (and of course Ba'al... )...
          Very well treated
          Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

i love this episode osiris is my favorite goauld i liked how she said to daniel how unfortunate for you haha
            "It took us fifteen years and three supercomputers to MacGyver a way to power the gate."

Comment

The best part of Osiris is that "Sarah" was a very nice, modest bookish type of girl, still very pretty. As Osiris she is totally different and turns into the sexy, haughty goa'uld who just makes the charactar all the more vibrant. I respect the actress for playing both versions very believably.

I liked this episode despite another plan to take out the goa'uld is failed, I wonder did they know that they were renewed for a new season by this episode because Im pretty sure they were expecting to be canceled and were already working on the film (where "lost city" comes in in later seasons) sometime during season 5. and if they thought they were going to be canceled it might be viable to say they were working towards actually eliminating the goa'uld and this episode set up the premiss

P.S. I love her hair!!
              Last edited by Chezlee; 19 January 2008, 02:44 PM. Reason: Final Osiris Thought
              BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Just saw this episode for the first time, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. The fact that I have a teensy (read:major) crush on Daniel may have been part of it, but the action/intrigue was non-stop in this episode. While this is my first time going through the series, I've already seen some of the later seasons, so I have a vague idea of who Anubis is (and know that I'd better hug Daniel while I can for these next few episodes), but still... Right now is one of those moments I'm questioning my policy of going through these episodes as they appear in syndication. I can't wait another 24 hours!
                sigpic
                Live Journal | FF.net

Comment

A very interesting episode, at this point we have gained almost as much information about the Goa'uld system lords as the Tok'ra. It is also the episode in which the majority of Tok'ra are assassinated. At this point we realize that the Tok'ra aren't going to be able to keep up their war against the Goa'uld. It is almost time for the Jaffa to rise up and take the place of the Tok'ra resistance. I always enjoy seeing Yu, in my opinion he is the wisest and most honorable Goa'uld of them all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Summit is my favorite SG1 episode EVER!

It has all the best Goaulds in it. ^^

Osiris!!! ... and Baal rule!

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                      A very interesting episode, at this point we have gained almost as much information about the Goa'uld system lords as the Tok'ra. It is also the episode in which the majority of Tok'ra are assassinated. At this point we realize that the Tok'ra aren't going to be able to keep up their war against the Goa'uld. It is almost time for the Jaffa to rise up and take the place of the Tok'ra resistance. I always enjoy seeing Yu, in my opinion he is the wisest and most honorable Goa'uld of them all.
                      Agree.

Yu is wise and he always plays the game fair... not cheating like most of the goauld.

Comment

The Tokra really need to start doing things themselves. This is one of my favourite eps as we see the introduction of the greatest system lord eva. Anubis.
                        Some say that he has only one ear.
                        And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                        All we know is he's called
                        sigpic

Comment

Great episode. Interesting to see a bunch of system lords who we havent seen before, shame most are never seen again (except Baal of course). Got to say Osiris was smokin' hot in this as well and I think it was Morrigan had a er, 'interesting' outfit..

Comment

I have already seen Anubis and he is 10 times worse then Apophis.He is half-ascended.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Ba'al was hawt in this one and i loved how Daniel was dressed!
                              sigpic

Comment

me to i love how daniel was dressed. this is a fantastic episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X