Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
    finally that <snip>tomin dies
    You must have ment Tanith, Tomin would be Valas ori husband.

Comment

The introduction of McKay has to be one of the best creative decisions in the franchises history. The death of Tanith was way down the other end of the scale. Very anti-climatic
      Some say that he has only one ear.
      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
      All we know is he's called
      sigpic

Comment

i agree with that i liked Rodney's introduction
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah what a totally poor way for Tanith to go, I thought he was a pretty good villain. Still a very good episode overall though.

Comment

yea i agree with that to
            sigpic

Comment

Saw this episode again and wondered about something.

In Red Sky, Carter sent the heavy element through the wormhole and terminated it at a specific time which she theorized will be within the sun. If that is true, then the sub-atomic particles will be in that particular place.

However in this episode, she theorized that Teal'c was stored in the buffer when the other gate terminated. She believed that the object had to materialize and it is held within the buffer. If that is the case, then the heavy element should have been in the buffer and not somewhere inbetween. If it was somewhere inbetween, then it did not materialize on the other side. So technically Teal'c should have faded away as sub-atomic particles within the wormhole and cannot be in the buffer.

Did I make sense? Stargate contradicts its stories quite a few times.

Comment

thats a good point i don't know but it would be interesting to know
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by plague View Post
                  Saw this episode again and wondered about something.

In Red Sky, Carter sent the heavy element through the wormhole and terminated it at a specific time which she theorized will be within the sun. If that is true, then the sub-atomic particles will be in that particular place.

However in this episode, she theorized that Teal'c was stored in the buffer when the other gate terminated. She believed that the object had to materialize and it is held within the buffer. If that is the case, then the heavy element should have been in the buffer and not somewhere inbetween. If it was somewhere inbetween, then it did not materialize on the other side. So technically Teal'c should have faded away as sub-atomic particles within the wormhole and cannot be in the buffer.

Did I make sense? Stargate contradicts its stories quite a few times.
                  This simple TPTB script error in Red Sky
                  Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                  SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                    I agree that Daniel's trip to Russia was very interesting. The round table in a classic Russian meeting room was very cool as well as the shots of Moscow.
                    What ???? In what century you the last time was in Moscow?
                    Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                    There just aren't enough episodes that have to do with foreign nations on earth. This is a key episode that establishes that the united states is in complete control of all things concerning the Stargate. Now that the Russians don't have a Stargate they have no bargaining chip for the technologies we retrieve through the Stargate.
                    DHD is not Stargate and are you sure that by this time Russians not acquired Tel'tak ? One small Tel'tak with cloak device. And saved billions of dollars.
                    Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                    SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tire View Post
                      Hello,

Iam looking for screencaptures of the Russian soldiers ( and of their suit )
                      You can see them when arround the time that Dr. Jackson and Major Davis argue about what to offer the Russians.

ive found one but I need one where you can see clearly the camo suit

thanks
                      camo in this episode has nothing to do with the real uniform in Russia army.
                      SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

i do not like rodney when we first meet him i like his interdiction but not him
                        sigpic

Comment

Me likey this episode. And Rodney as well.

Comment

he was a jerk in this episode. i only like rodney in this episode because this is a reference to what he use to be like and shows how much he has really changed in atlantis.
                            sigpic

Comment

I like him, because he is so stereotypically jerk. Tee hee. But I like the character development in his case as well.

Comment

it shows that with a little time people can change
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X