No announcement yet.

Wormhole X-Treme! (512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to contribute to the off topic-ness, but I kinda like Trio's "brilliant but cancelled" thing. Or I like the idea of it since I don't get the network. *sigh* I heard that they ran all of Cupid- including the eps that didn't air in the US. I would kill to have that all on tape. I only have scattered eps. *sniffle* I really really loved that show...

As for Wormhole X-treme. LOVED Levant. Loved him to pieces. Loved Christian Boucher at Gatecon, too. Such a sweetie.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Such a sweetie.
      I wanted to say just like you, but then I realized who I was talking to . Actually Shadow, you are sweet, in your own way.
      Rocky

Comment

I cringe every time I watch that first clip of the Wormhole X-treme actors 'act' (I know it´s supposed to be bad, but still), but I think it´s funny to watch the SG1:s team react to it.

Damn it Colonel, just because they´re aliens and their sculls are transparent, doesn´t mean that they don´t have rights!"

Liked Martin a whole lot more in this episode than in "Point of No Return."

And I loved that we got to see Peter deLuise in front of the cameras, for once. (Not counting cameos that I never seem to notice).

"Bigger!! What is it about 'bigger' that you don´t understand!?"
        Heh. He´s great.

Big smile at the "Why are you even on set? Go write something."

And that look on Teal'c:s face when Martin calls him Murray.
        *Jaffa eye-rolling*

Yes, I liked this episode.
        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

I suppose it's funny if you have it explained to you, but to me this episode takes too much explaining to be really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            I suppose it's funny if you have it explained to you, but to me this episode takes too much explaining to be really funny.

Yeah, it does need explanation which can be annoying. I started to find it funny from the second time I watched it, otherwise it can drag.
            __

__

Comment

I think i might have liked this episode better if it hadn't tried to wedge the serious story element into it. It just seemed like two episodes wedged into each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                I think i might have liked this episode better if it hadn't tried to wedge the serious story element into it. It just seemed like two episodes wedged into each other.

I don't think it was two episodes crammed, but I certainly didn't enjoy the ending very much. A bit lame really, it was too predictible!
                __

__

Comment

I thought it was a reasonable episode, that intro of the series where you saw the reactions of the actual sg1 members was funny, especially teal'c

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                    This episode isn't half bad if you put the audio commentaries on to explain what all the jokes are (assuming you're watching the DVD ) otherwise It's probably my least favorite episode of the show.
                    WHOA!! DVDs have commentary?! Is that just on the regular set(s)? Anyone know?
                    Last edited by zats; 27 August 2004, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Wormhole X-treme is a season five episode.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by zats
                        WHOA!! Season Three DVDs have commentary?! Is that just on the regular set? Anyone know?

Season five have the commentary on a few episodes, season three doesn't.
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by zats
                          WHOA!! Season Three DVDs have commentary?! Is that just on the regular set? Anyone know?
                          Season 3 doesn't. Well Region 2 box sets have them listed as special features but thats just a "typo."
                          The commentaries are rom season 4 onwards.
                          All this is just for region 2 dvds of course.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                            Season 3 doesn't. Well Region 2 box sets have them listed as special features but thats just a "typo."
                            The commentaries are rom season 4 onwards.
                            All this is just for region 2 dvds of course.

Craized is correct, only region two have the commentaries on the set, although I think others have them on some of the newest releases.
                            __

__

Comment

Region One has audio commentaries on their box sets from season four forward.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                Season five have the commentary on a few episodes, season three doesn't.
                                Yeah, yeah...I knew that [cringes]...really (sshh!--it was late...I was tired...don't say it...) Thanks. Christmas list, here I come!

Comment

Working...
                                X