No announcement yet.

The Tomb (508)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they did the russian team quite well, but as soon as I saw them I had a feeling they would die. The story was cool and it was nice to see some different peoples perspective on the SG universe.
    I thought it was funny when they found out the goa'uld had left its host and jack and zhukov immediately pointed weapons at each other.
    That poor creature that they found was a bit odd I'm surprised they never took it back for someone to have a look at.
    The only bit I didn't like was that russian getting squished in the door it just didn't look right. It looked like he was standing there waiting for it to come down....hmmmm.

Comment

Great idea!!!! Jack was on top firing from in this epside, the whole part where they found out the goa'uld had left its host and jack and zhukov immediately pointed weapons at each other was funny!! lol!! .

Comment

Good sets and i liked when Jack and Chekov pointed guns at each other instantly!

Comment

This was a great episode finaly the russians become a huge part in the sgc. Well maybe not a huge part but they are definately around.
          sigpic

Comment

Being eaten alive while being healed in a sarcophagus. That was nasty! But that was a neat trick by the symbiote to jump host into the creature that's eating him. From previous storylines, symbiotes aren't always compatible with alien hosts. I guess we can assume it was just lucky this time.

Comment

i loved this episode its one of my favorites other than window of opportunity of course
              "It took us fifteen years and three supercomputers to MacGyver a way to power the gate."

Comment

So, does anyone know what the Russians are saying when they say "Bolshemoi" (best guess as to spelling) a couple of times regarding the nasty way the creature kills?

ladyjanus

Comment

Bozhe moi means 'my God', and is apparently the only exclamation in the Russian language.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I loved this episode. When they bring in the russians you know its going to be good. The relationship Jack has with them is great.
                    I too loved the scene where Jack and Chekov pointed their guns at on another. And the way Sam and Teal'c, i believe (i did watch this ep a couple of days ago, i hope i'm right) work out if its Daniel.
                    sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

And i really wish they would have explained the Eye more, especially as to how Anubis got it later on in season 6..

Comment

Creepiest ep by far, and the Russians as Red Shirts...!!

Comment

Iliked the russians too, to bad most of them died, and then the Russian gov blames us. i thought it was cool how Marduk had that creature in the sarc, poor fella.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Originally posted by PrioroftheOri View Post
                            Iliked the russians too, to bad most of them died, and then the Russian gov blames us. i thought it was cool how Marduk had that creature in the sarc, poor fella.
                            I agree that the Russians were nice, but completely unequipped to go off world. As for the sarcophagus, Marduk didn't put it in with him he was assassinated by his own priests.
                            sigpic

Comment

This episode had the feel of a horror movie.

Rating: 8/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2008/08/tomb.html
                              My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
                              http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

i love it when daniels like "yes, you go down the dark hallway alone … and I’ll wait here in the dark room alone." haha brilliant episode and the way that gou'ld was killed just is defo how jack describes it, the worst way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X