No announcement yet.

Exodus (422)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY when the Ha'tak's engine was shut down IN THE MIDDLE OF SPACE did it stop moving???? Im talking about when they wanted to divert all power to the shields to protect themselves from the shockwave of an explosion
    (which also is something one would never see in space). When the engines are turned off, the ship just stops. In space, it should have kept going because there is no air or anything (alright, maybe the star's gravity) to slow it down (but if it was the star's gravity, it would have began to movee backwards). Also, the shockwave from the exploding ship doesn't belong. Any shockwave from anything, including a sound, needs a medium (such as any gas or liquid or some solid materials) to travel through. There is nothing in space (thats why they call it space ) for a shockwave to travel through.
    Daniel: "A fool's heaven is a wise man's hell."
    O'Niell: "...Never run with scissors..."

APOPHIS SAYS: "Walk like an Egyptian!"

Comment

They must have an extra hidden "stopping" engine.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
        They must have an extra hidden "stopping" engine.
        Daniel: "A fool's heaven is a wise man's hell."
        O'Niell: "...Never run with scissors..."

APOPHIS SAYS: "Walk like an Egyptian!"

Comment

i can't belive that snake ass cold blooded killer escaped! getting out of there like that he should ave stayed on the mother ship and been devoured by the replicators or better still thrown into the black hole. still he did die in the end.
          much enjoyed this episode and i like what they did with the next introducing the replicators to the goa'uld. putting things into prespective showing that the all powerful goa'uld are not up to much when they run into a few techno bugs.
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Pretty good. First Goa'uld ship owned by the SGC, first sun Carter blew up, first Al'kesh vessel we encounter, and first time they address the fact of "how do the Tok'ra know where the rings are when all of the land looks the same?"
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
              Pretty good. First Goa'uld ship owned by the SGC, first sun Carter blew up, first Al'kesh vessel we encounter, and first time they address the fact of "how do the Tok'ra know where the rings are when all of the land looks the same?"
              They address it? I remember the question, but where is the answer?
              Rocky

Comment

Said they addressed it. Didn't say they answered it.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                  Said they addressed it. Didn't say they answered it.
                  You're right, but I'd really like an answer.
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                    Once they free the host he can tell them all the knowledge he gained from the symbiot. I don't think they were actually considering the host just the knowledge he had. Just my guess.

Plus it gave them a way to free Tanith and get him out of the Tok'ra's grasp
                    Did anyone notice though that a Tok'ra was standing 10 feet away from Tanith and was pointing a zat at him. What did Tanith do fake die again after killing the first Tok'ra.

Other then that little nitpick this episode was great. I mean how often do you get to see a sun blown up. Also what was that really big ship that Apophis was in. Have we seen that before?

Comment

This was another excellent, action filled cliffhander season finale (although, I would be very angry about the cliffhanger aspect if I weren't watching these seasons on DVD for the first time, with the beginning of Season 5 ready to watch right away).

Blowing up a sun is an incredibly cool idea, as was the twist of it boosting the ship's speed and distance so that it ended up in a far away galaxy (I'm presuming it was a different galaxy?).

I loved the bantering between Jacob and Jack in this episode, and Jack's posessiveness about his ship. Good stuff.

Comment

This one was good. At first it wasn't clear that they had already returned to Earth before bringing the mothership to the Tok'ra. My wife thought the ship landing in Double Jeopardy was them landing where the Tok'ra were. I too am watching on DVD. Would be bummed if I had to wait for another season to finish the cliffhanger.

Am I not remembering properly or did we finally get a season without a "clip" show near the end?

Comment

Actually, they stopped doing clip shows after season two's finale "out of mind." They didn't officially start doing clip shows until Season Six (or if you wanna get really picky about it, I suppose Season 5's "Meridian" had a clip from COTG of Daniel shouting for Sha're.).

Comment

Tanith was good in this episode, although his escape was a bit odd! You could see how proud Jack was of his new ship and how he rubbed it in jacobs face every chance he got! Mind you as soon as I saw the ship I had a feeling something bad would happen to it.
                            The sun exploding was cool as well ,way to go sam!
                            The size of apophis's ship was huge as well, did he just build that one or was it sokar's flagship?

Comment

Amazing end to prehaps the best Stargate Season!!!!

Comment

Great episode.....pretty good cliffhanger........but I like seasons 5 or possibly 9 better than this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X