Beneath the Surface (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that was in this ep.
    JACK: I remember something. There's a man. He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramaqueen
      Yeah, that was in this ep.
      Thanks, I thought it was. Good line.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        Those guns reminded me of the one that came with my NES system. just a slightly different shade of red/orange
        yes, i was expecting them to say "so who's up for a game of Duck Hunt?"
        also, i thought the red leather suits were a tad too michael jackson in thriller.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          yes, i was expecting them to say "so who's up for a game of Duck Hunt?"
          also, i thought the red leather suits were a tad too michael jackson in thriller.
          LOL!
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Anyone else notice similarities between this ep and the movie Metropolis?

Comment

Now you mention it...

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
                Anyone else notice similarities between this ep and the movie Metropolis?
                PDL mentioned that in the DVD commentary, but I would have never noticed if I hadn't been told...
                No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

You know, you're right. That movie was recently shown on Sky Movies in the UK
                  __

__

Comment

I wonder what happen to the workers. Did SG-1 take them to another planet or did the people up above intergrated them into the city?

Comment

I hate... the "They don't know who they are episode"

Comment

One word... HOMER

Comment

Another race with "projectile weapons"... but red

Comment

I liked the Sam/Jack ship being present.

I guess everyone's got to do a amnesia episode. I liked the lack of light and color and how it exacerbated the worker's dreary existence. Not sure about the costumes. They looked liked they were wearing quilts as jackets. However, I did like Daniel in sleeveless. Actually, unshaven and sleeveless. That was a nice treat.

The atmosphere kind of reminded me of Madonna's Express Yourself video. Anyone else? Okay, perhaps I'm the freak. That's okay.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I thought some of the best writing in this season could be found in this episode. About the only thing that I disliked was the end. I thought it was rather easy and silly not to mention predictible.

I think it would have been cool to see other SG teams bust them out and have them fight the teams. That way you could have some really good scenes with hamond and frazier convencing them of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                The atmosphere kind of reminded me of Madonna's Express Yourself video. Anyone else? Okay, perhaps I'm the freak. That's okay.
                                That video was also inspired by Metropolis.
                                Last edited by Lugal; 11 September 2004, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X