No announcement yet.

Beneath the Surface (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone figure out what they're eating? It looked like grits or what we call down here "country gravy." Whatever it was, Daniel seemed to be enjoying it.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Daniel would. Remember in the movie when the Abydonians served them that dish that looked like a crossbred rhinocerous and an armadillo? He dug right in!

Comment

Nothing better then eps where Hammond gets pissed and tries to get his people back.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonis
          I think it would have been cool to see other SG teams bust them out and have them fight the teams. That way you could have some really good scenes with Hammond and Fraiser convencing them of reality.

That would have been good. Maybe Hammond and Fraiser try to convince them of who they are, then Brenna intervenes and tells them they are speaking the truth.

Comment

It took a while to get into this one and the second and third time I watched this helped pick up little clues as to how they worked it all out. It was a bit of a weird set-up with all the workers being kept in the dark about the real world. Teal'cs bandage was a bit obvious but the rest of the cast kept it beleivable. It was a good bonding type episode and hammond was great in trying to get them back for the umpteenth time from being captured.

Comment

I personally love this episode. I love that we see even though the members of SG-1 don't know who they are, they still come together, and who they really are is still there.

Comment

Great Episode, showed how great the actors really are, the Jack and Sam scenes are the best ever IMO, the homer line had me in stiches for ages!!!

Comment

I liked this episode....I loved the homer simpson line!

Comment

This episode even though it had great Homer Simpson lines had one major flaw. It was too predictible and is a story in which its basis is used in practically every sci-fi that I have ever seen.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

yeh but this was done better than the voyager version

Comment

It just shows though that other scfi series copy each other when they are short of ideas!
                        STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                        legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

This is a great ep. Again, another TEAM ep. Everyone does something important, no one looks bad.... Heck it even has enough shippiness for the shippers and enough non-shippiness for us non-shippers. And double heck even Hammond and Fraiser are in on the action, caring about the lost team.

I really like this ep. Some great lines.
                          Fer cryin out loud... its an expression
                          Sir.... its an expression.
                          I remember someone, hes bald and has short sleve shirt and is very important to me. I think his name is ..... homer.

Plus we get the great opening credits with the great music.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                            This is a great ep. Again, another TEAM ep. Everyone does something important, no one looks bad.... Heck it even has enough shippiness for the shippers and enough non-shippiness for us non-shippers. And double heck even Hammond and Fraiser are in on the action, caring about the lost team.
                            I agree. I personally love the whole "feeling feelings" conversation

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

I got to see this one for the first time tonight and loved it. It was nice how the team pulled together even though they were strangers and had people trying to keep them apart. As for the administrator, I kept thinking, "This is what you get for messing with SG1."
                              Last edited by DragonGate; 14 March 2006, 08:54 AM.
                              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

IMO it was ok for a one-off, but nothing to really write home about.
                                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                                Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
                                X