Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aschen
    Goa'uld don't have mouths...

They have sharp manidbles instead, to pierce the skin of a potential host.
    And what to you thing is at the middle of his head whaere all the mandiles meet? A mouth! it needs one the eat/breath you know hoses things we do to live?
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

I, too liked Rothman and hated that he got Goa'ulded. Loved the Jack/Rothman banter. "Weird." "Different." "Odd." LOL! We also got banter from them in Forever in a Day and it kind of went the same way, too.

Was Rothman military? He worked with Daniel in college, so I'm going to say no. Does anyone know for sure?

Comment

Hey the SG team member guarding the gate while Jack led the rescue team is Camulus' host. Pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by stee156
          Hey the SG team member guarding the gate while Jack led the rescue team is Camulus' host. Pretty funny
          Major Coburn (played by Steve Bacic, who would later play Camulus) was in this episode, yes. It was actually a reccurring role.
          Rocky

Comment

"Ok, I'm gonna fall down now......*splat*"

....One of my all-time favorite lines.....
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Great ep. Daniel was great and I just love Chaka. I love the friendship that they have, its just so pure. Not that his other friendship aren't it's just that this one is special.
              "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
              "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
              but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
              don't know."-Homer

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                Major Coburn (played by Steve Bacic, who would later play Camulus) was in this episode, yes. It was actually a reccurring role.
                And after appearing in two episodes as Coburn, Coburn never came back.

At least it introduced Pierce who has appeared more in the last few years.

I like this episode more than Enemy Mine, this Chaka is better than the later one, I like O'Neills scene near the lake. "Anyone with a snake in their head , raise their hand"

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  s.

I like this episode more than Enemy Mine, this Chaka is better than the later one, I like O'Neills scene near the lake. "Anyone with a snake in their head , raise their hand"
                  Yes, this was classic Daniel.

Comment

I don't know if anyone else has even thought this as something to think about, But Chaka is a lizard person.. Unas. Yes? Isn't it funny In the old show Land Of The Lost, there was a monkey boy named Chaka... and correct me if I'm wrong but weren't there lizard people on that show? I just thought it was kinda funny.
                    Still Smiling,
                    ^_^,ll..

Comment

I found seeing the more primordial states of the unas and goa'uld fascinating. I was particularly interested in the fact that these goa'uld didn't have naquadah. I wish they had explored that aspect more -- how the goa'uld incorporated naquadah, was it natural or not, and to what end.

Comment

I love this spisode. love the friendship between Daniel and Chaka

Comment

Great episode, loved it. Nice background info on the goa'uld n the unas. shame about killing rothman, he was a nice partner for daneil.

especially liked: "Anyone with a snake in their head raise their hand'
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                            especially liked: "Anyone with a snake in their head raise their hand'
                            yeah that was great quote.
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

I also liked it when tea'lc was tying everyone up in case they were goualded and Jack goes "what if Iam not O'Niell" and teal'cs response was "then I was not talking too you"
                              "No Buzz I AM your Father" Zurg Toy Story 2

"I'll level with you Bob My names not Kirk it's Skywalker Luke Skywalker" O'Neill 1969

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Emperor Zurg
                                I also liked it when tea'lc was tying everyone up in case they were goualded and Jack goes "what if Iam not O'Niell" and teal'cs response was "then I was not talking too you"
                                I love that scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X