No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neill : What kinda archeolog carries a gun!?

Jackson : Well... I do.

Comment

Best episode ever
      sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

I thought the whole time loop thing was taken from Groundhog day...?

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
          I thought the whole time loop thing was taken from Groundhog day...?
          Bad example.

This ep is a classic.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This episode is one of my favorites! It's completely hillarious (see sig for favorite line), swoon-worthy 'cause of the kiss, and then at the end it tugs at your heartstrings.

One cannot help what wonder just exactly what all Jack did during those three months...hmm....
            "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

Jack probably didn't kiss Sammy just once, we just SAW it once. The funniest about it infact was that Sammy started to like the kiss more and more they got into it, and Hammy stood nearby and thought "what the hell" ... epic scene.

The "back swing" scream was one of the best moments, along with the kiss of course and also the "wacko" shout and that hilarious mustard-ketchup face on the plate. But it got all beaten - in my taste - by Teal'cs emotional outburst and kicking that poor soldier back to the door he came from.

All in all, one of my absolute favorites of the entire show.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoobis View Post
                Jack probably didn't kiss Sammy just once, we just SAW it once. The funniest about it infact was that Sammy started to like the kiss more and more they got into it, and Hammy stood nearby and thought "what the hell" ... epic scene.

The "back swing" scream was one of the best moments, along with the kiss of course and also the "wacko" shout and that hilarious mustard-ketchup face on the plate. But it got all beaten - in my taste - by Teal'cs emotional outburst and kicking that poor soldier back to the door he came from.

All in all, one of my absolute favorites of the entire show.
                Couldn't have said it better myself. Totally agree

All shows with respect for themselves, have a groundhog episode. Countless movies also use the concept to tell very interesting stories.

I would like to try it once. Errr I mean a lot of times - It would be kind of like a real life computer game, just reload whenever you screw up...

Comment

another thing I like about Sci-Fi in general and Stargate in particular, is that each programme, film or book tackles the usual sci-fi stuff - time travel and time loops are a favourite.

And this one doesn't let anyone down.

I read a good fic once about a sort of druid meeting where the gate suddenly opened and some golf balls came through. I wouldn't mind having another look at that

(and finally Sam did something with her hair)
                  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

The episode that is just three fries short of a happy meal!

And when Daniel suggests they could be doing other stuff since there are no consequences to deal with, the fun just goes to a whole new level.

Episode with some of the best lines...

The one where Jack goes nuts with the ketchup and the mustard.
                    And a just question in the infirmary -- "What could possibly be in my eyes that explains all this?"

Yup, yup... putting aside the fact they missed three months of life, and dismissing the idea of what the implications are for everyone to relive the same day over and over, even though they don't remember it, which I guess is a blessing. Imagine dying over and over again, and remembering the previous times...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Once again, I didn't read all commenst, but my thoughts about Jack only kissing Sam and nothing more. I mean. HE did remember, Sam didn't. And as far as I'm concerned, Jack is a gentleman. He would never do such a thing to Sam. Also, there was no need for resignation and yet he did that.
                      Besides, how could he EVER concentrate on their missions or look Sam without seeing her naked body.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Britta for this lovely picture.

Comment

"In the middle of my back swing?!?"
                        O yea, funniest episode ever, though not my favourite.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love groundhog day episodes by any show so this was right up my alley
                          Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
                          Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

still my fave episode I stopped watching to watch doctor who decided just to watch 1episode of stargate and this is the episode I watched and after doing so I had to go back and watch them all again. it still makes me crack up every time I watch it
                            sigpic

Comment

Brilliant episode lol. All there is to say to sum it up.

It MIGHT have been better if we had seen O'Neill & Teal'c do a few more things without consequence..but other than that, great.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard_Thor View Post
                                Best part in that was when they played golf, and the thing that made me really laugh, was the clothes O'Neill was wearing...hahahaha, i wonder how he got those clothes from the SGC haha
                                It's an Air Force installation, golf clothes and gear are issued items.

This is a great episode!
                                Not quite my favorite overall, but definitely my favorite "fun" episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X