Crossroads (404)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how close he and Shau'nac were. I'm guessing pretty close, though
    Although, I have to wonder what he was thinking when his wife was still alive.

I did not trust Tannith from the moment he reared his ugly head. I absolutely love Shau'nac's want to stop the goa'uld and her honest belief that she had taught the larvae right from wrong, and I don't blame Teal'c for wanting to kill Tannith then and there.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I didn't like this episode. I thought Shan'auc's performance was pretty poor and the plotline, while interesting didn't deserve a whole episode all on it's own. It would have been great on a secondary plot on another episode, possibly about the Tok'ra being a dying race an' all. On the other hand, Teal'c performance was amazing, and of course Tanith was great. I'd recomend this episode only for those two and that scene at the end between Teal'c and Tanith where he has to control his anger.
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I also love that music at the end of this ep. I kinda wish they would play it more often.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

I liked Shaunac she was great. Shame Tanith killed her though
          I also liked the whole Teal'c american football thing where he's running along knocking over the Tokra that get in his way.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Yea they're were alot of things that were suprising. I like suprising eps. I hate the ones where you know exactly whats going to happen (although it does make you feel smart).

Comment

I quite liked this episode, although I'm not sure that enough time was spent on Teal'c's reaction to what Junior showed him.

I also liked the line 'Bra'tac - you've done something with your hair!'.

Comment

^^^
                I loved that line too. Hilarious!

I wasn't too impressed with this episode. I honestly have no interest in Teal'c's romantic affairs, which is sort of hypocritical of me cause I eat it up if it involves anyone else. But I don't care so much with Teal'c. I didn't trust the symbiote from the beginning and so I just felt like I was waiting the entire episode for the truth to be revealed.

I'm up through 'The First Ones' in season 4, and this ep, Crossroads, is my least favourite so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                  Well, first time watching this episode I never trusted the Gou'ald. I knew it would be evil
                  me too.
                  it was a nice episode, i love Teal`c center epi.
                  my english is not that well so i have a Q. what was the story about Teal'c's father???

did i mention that i LOVE Jack

Comment

Teal'c's father used to be the first prime of Chronus. He went into battle once, realised that his guys were getting heavily beaten and decided he'd be better off living to fight another day.

Chronus thought he was a coward and killed him by removing his symbiote.
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Not removing, but crushing it while inside its pouch, thus mixing the blood of the Jaffa and the symbiote.

Comment

I thought it was funny how it took about 8 tok'ra to hold down one jaffa even if he was acting like some wild beast they should of just let him go and kill Tanith. Although I liked the idea of Tanith they just built it up to nothing there should of been a big showdown!!! maybe I just wanted more action in this particular episode
                        "No Buzz I AM your Father" Zurg Toy Story 2

"I'll level with you Bob My names not Kirk it's Skywalker Luke Skywalker" O'Neill 1969

Comment

This episode always kinda annoyed me. When I first saw it my immediate reaction was "hey, I thought Teal'c was married!" and they never really resolved that. And the whole Tanith-really-IS-evil was not exactly oh so shocking. I kinda wanna to give Shanauc a slap upside the head to say "of COURSE they're gonna be skeptical!" The whole ep just seemed a bit pointless to me.

The only really good thing I liked was the whole "Teal'c's apprentice" banter.
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                            This episode always kinda annoyed me. When I first saw it my immediate reaction was "hey, I thought Teal'c was married!" and they never really resolved that. And the whole Tanith-really-IS-evil was not exactly oh so shocking. I kinda wanna to give Shanauc a slap upside the head to say "of COURSE they're gonna be skeptical!" The whole ep just seemed a bit pointless to me.

The only really good thing I liked was the whole "Teal'c's apprentice" banter.
                            I think the "point" of the episode was that the Goa'uld are never to be trusted. Shan'auc truly believed that her symbiote had changed and wished to atone for the sins of the past. By Teal'C receiving images himself, while in deep kelnoreem, he was convinced that Shan'auc had indeed interacted with her symbiote. Of course, as soon as Tanith emerges, we know just how wrong she was, but I do not think the episode was pointless or just an excuse for romance.

SPOILER:
                            It also sets up future episodes in which Tanith plays a large role, in his interaction with Teal'C and Teal'C's obsession with revenge.

But that's just my opinion......
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Who spoted Peter DeLuise? Well here he is:
                              Last edited by thorshammer; 24 May 2005, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Some good background on teal'c was the only real good bit in this one. Tanith was very convincing and played his part well. And SG1 still trust the tokra, double Doh!
                                Still it was cool to see teal'c show his emotions a bit and to see how his dad got killed by chronus.

Comment

Working...
                                X