No announcement yet.

Small Victories (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this one. We now know Sam is an alien hugger.

Comment

Does anyone else wonder what the team was doing on P4X-234 for a whole week while they were trying to dial home? Teal'c has a goatee that Jack warns Daniel not to touch. Carter seems awfully quick to tell Hammond that they were fine. Then later on she tells Jack she's had enough relaxation for a while (and turns down the fishing invite again).

Is P4X-234 the Las Vegas of the galaxy? You know, what happens here stays here?

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee View Post
        Anybody ever wonder if Thor knew Sam wouldn't like the food, and was playing a joke on her?
        I dont think so, after sam spits it out, thor has a sort of "why'd u do that" or a surprised look on his face.
        I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

More evidence that the Asgard don't think like us? He may have genuinly expected Sam to like it, after all its what all the Asgard eat so it must be good!

Comment

well that's in a similar sense to how alot of people recoil in horror when someone says they don't like chocolate.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

people don't choclate? no way! ARe they real?

Comment

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
                people don't choclate? no way! ARe they real?
                i know like 3 people who get sick from eating chocolate, if that counts
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

LOL. Anyone else listen to the commentary on this one? Listen at the beginning when Martin Wood reveals what the Russians in the sub are really saying. Hi-lar-i-ous!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                    LOL. Anyone else listen to the commentary on this one? Listen at the beginning when Martin Wood reveals what the Russians in the sub are really saying. Hi-lar-i-ous!!
                    I'll have to check this out on my DVD, I wonder if they do this for all the Russian speaking scenes in Stargate.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel
                      The way I understood it was that one guy says something like "What was that?" and then the other guy says "Maybe it's that bug from the last episode". I didn't watch the commentary, but I did read about that somewhere. It still makes me laugh when I watch it.

On the other hand Teal'c's bleached sole patch is not something to laugh about. This might be a slightly strong statement, but I believe that little patch of hair was one of the largest mistakes ever made in the Stargate series. If you look at my past posts you will see me pointing out plot holes and saying what I didn't like. However, this is a completely different sittuation, this isn't an upside down tattoo or a camera man in a shot. This is a conscious decision to have one of the main characters walking around with a mini Twinkie on his chin for nearly half a season. WHAT THE CRAP WERE THEY THINKING!!!!

Besides the mini Twinkie this was an awesome episode, I usually don't rate episodes but I would give it 10/10.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                        On the other hand Teal'c's bleached sole patch is not something to laugh about. This might be a slightly strong statement, but I believe that little patch of hair was one of the largest mistakes ever made in the Stargate series. If you look at my past posts you will see me pointing out plot holes and saying what I didn't like. However, this is a completely different sittuation, this isn't an upside down tattoo or a camera man in a shot. This is a conscious decision to have one of the main characters walking around with a mini Twinkie on his chin for nearly half a season. WHAT THE CRAP WERE THEY THINKING!!!!
                        Yeah... that wasn't a good idea at all. So, Jack, Carter and Teal'c gate to P3X-234 and spend about a week there. And when they come back to Earth, Teal'c suddenly has a bizarre-looking goatee. I don't buy it.

Anyway, I was very glad when it mercifully disappeared.
                        sigpic
                        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                          Yeah... that wasn't a good idea at all. So, Jack, Carter and Teal'c gate to P3X-234 and spend about a week there. And when they come back to Earth, Teal'c suddenly has a bizarre-looking goatee. I don't buy it.

Anyway, I was very glad when it mercifully disappeared.
                          As was I, but that day couldn't come soon enough.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe the yellow ones are an acquired taste.

Rating: 10/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...victories.html
                            My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
                            http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

this is an episode i'd enjoy watching many times. love their battle with the replicators. those bugs are everywhere! and multiply quite fast. i love watching jack in action going all military.

i love seeing the asgards again. it's nice seeing their planet. too bad the new asgard ship "the o'neill" was destroyed.

Comment

This was a pretty solid opener and I did love Sam going with Thor to Asgard.

Comment

Working...
                                X