Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotstepper
    replied
    just saw it . Its funny how the majority of times you can tell what is going to be a good episode by reading the description of it. This was kinda like raiders of the lost ark meets stargate. loved it.

Leave a comment:

• stewsith
    replied
    I watched this on dvd recently and was reminded how much i liked it. Daniels grandfather should come back someday and tell us what he learnt, mind you, he was getting very old. season 9 spoilers-
    Spoiler:
    Maybe they can pull an orlin and bring him back as a young boy...

Leave a comment:

• Admiral Mappalazarou
    replied
    I loved this episode - the tension when Daniel thinks that he may be dead and Sam gets a shiver, lol. I love misleading moments like that.

Leave a comment:

• saberhagen83
    replied
    I truly hope that they will go into this story a bit more. Would like to know if Nick ever returns, he was supposed to tell Daniel all about his experience one day. I would also like to know more about these giant aliens. To bad they couldn't use "Arthur's Mantle" to work more into the "Crystal Skull" story.

Leave a comment:

• JLB
    replied
    Originally posted by Descent
    It's...not that simple. Brent Strait (Michael in Allies, Ferreti in Season 1) out of make up, looks nothing like Conner Trinneer. Only because of the Wraith make up applied to him were they able to bear a similarity.

But hey, I have no problems bringing him back if they could, I was just saying.
    If they treat it like an Acension thing then he could come back deaged.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X