Crystal Skull (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Or taught how to control with simple tricks.
    Overcoming is controlling and the tricks are not always simple.
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

Interesting episode, even if it leaves lots of questions unanswered. I don't usually let bad CGI get in the way of enjoying an episode or a show, but this was pretty grim in places.
      sigpic

Comment

I had no issue with the Aliens. But yeah, I think another Wasted opportunity here. Did Nick die there?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrathraxus View Post
          I had no issue with the Aliens. But yeah, I think another Wasted opportunity here. Did Nick die there?
          Maybe he's still with the grey giant aliens, it's never mentioned.

Comment

I know it would hurt the show if they kept doing sequels to previous plot points but frankly , SG-1 had so many things it introduced and never touched on again.

Comment

And imo that is one of the FEW knocks i have at SG1.. So many things they left hanging..

Comment

Garhkal: Agreed.

Comment

See it this way: There is room left for your imagination!!!
                  CARPE DIEM
                  ANJA

Comment

Anja: Yeah that's good and all, and your right.. they cant go back to every idea. But they built up this race as enemies of the Go'auld. Big strong looking Wispy ghost things who spoke Mayan. Yet they seemed to be impotent. They were stuck in a Big Pyramid on a single planet as far as we know.. so Im guessing the Go'auld kicked their ass a while back.

I just got the feeling that it was really all a show on their behalf. THey had some teleportation ability and mistform and that was as powerful as they were.

Comment

And its not just them. We had many things they got a little into, ended an episode with in some cases but never went BACK to check out what happened.. Such as Nya and those 2 factions we got into a spat with, when Teal'c got blinded by that staff blast.. What ever DID happen with them.
                      Or the kids who were the 'memory' for that planet, which we changed by teaching them proper learning and who gave the naquada generator plans to Sam..

Comment

I actually think a cool one would of been the Rules of Engagement.. kids. They were brought there in a long term attempt to infiltrate the SGC. Then there was this offline about going home? Anyone else think that their families were likely just killed?

Now it was not a great episode. But it still brought up some good ideas.

Comment

Or the people of that workd in a hundred days...

Comment

Or Nian. The Bedrosian. He just disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrathraxus View Post
                              Or Nian. The Bedrosian. He just disappeared.
                              That's cause we never went back (and iirc we did leave him there)..
                              Heck the one planet i would have loved to see how they are getting on, is the one we visited mid S10, Bad guys..

Comment

No, he came with us and became Daniel's research assistant or something.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
                                X