Crystal Skull (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iskandra
    I'm a member of one of those history reenactment sites...it's called HistoryWalker and has a 3D map...guess what they're doing next week - an interactive mystery called "Mystery of the Crystal Skulls"
    SO who gets to look into the eyes of the skull? O:-)
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I already told them I wouldn't do it

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
        This is the official explanation for why Daniel doesn't fall through the floor:

When Daniel touched the crystal skull all the molecules in his body were -
        Hey, Look over there! A Furling! Nyan! A Reetu! Lord Lucan and Shergar!
        what about loran, the lindberg baby and Amelia Earhart?
        seriously though what the heck happened to nyan?! hey, wait a sec, they're decoy worked!

fun episode though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
          I already told them I wouldn't do it
          i'll do it! that could be fun. one question though. shouldn't daniel have starved to death or at the very least been seriously dehydrated? or does being out of phase mean that you're immune to the general laws of biology?

Comment

The smoky giants are cool... I hope we will see nick again.

Comment

Upon rewatching Crystal Skull I have to say it had some very very funny lines, both coming from Jack. Substituting "Nintendos" for "Neutrinos" and his: "Ya don't say" after Carter says she has to see the cavern as well.

This reminded me a bit of the TNG episode: The Next Phase, but it was sufficiently different for me to enjoy it greatly. #8 on my list of best episodes ever.

Comment

I love this one. He was just too funny!

FRAISER: Apparently his failure to prove the crystal skull was more than just a curiosity caused a severe mental breakdown from which he's never recovered. Nick checked himself in.

CARTER: Why wouldn't Daniel have told us that?

DANIEL: Oh yes, by the way, he's insane.
                "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Now we must wait for the giant alieeeeeeeens.

Comment

In one of the DVD extras... it is said that the crystal skull cave was the first SG-1 virtual set.

Comment

I like the part when Nick could see and hear Daniel. They went to see Jack and Hammond.

Nick told them that he, Daniel, was right next to him. Jack said something.
                      Daniel: Jack, don't be such an ass.
                      NicK: Jack, don't be such an ass.
                      The look on their faces were funny.

Comment

i liked this episode becasue it related to the personal lifes of the characters rrather than being a standard recon i think its interesting to seee the backstories for the characters that are developed

Comment

It was very funny when Nick could seen Danny but didn't let him know.

Comment

I saw this ep today on Scifi yet again, and was wondering...just how the hell do those alien beings know the Goa'uld? They're obviously pretty chill beings...but what exactly are they?

Comment

I jut finished watching it too, i was wondering the samething. It would be a big "what the heck", if it was a furling?!!? But thats too farfetched imo, haha...
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yeah...that would be an awefully far stretch, even for SG-1. I've made the assumption that they were taken as their deities or something... Which is understandable, I mean...look at them! But since we never hear from them again (which seems to be the case with all such amazing beings,) I guess it's kinda...void. =/

Comment

Working...
                                X