No announcement yet.

Crystal Skull (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there are papers to fill in, there is health insurance, there is the social security card ... seems t be difficult.
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
      Well, there are papers to fill in, there is health insurance, there is the social security card ... seems t be difficult.
      The simple answer would be: suspend your belief and all will be alright.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Simple answers have never satisfied me - that's a line I've read somewhere.
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

Simple answers have never satisfied me - that's a line I've read somewhere.
          Darn it...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Good thing, you weren't here during the years when the show was on the air still and we fought a lot about various range of topics.

You'd be a frustrated mess.
            Especially how we argued over the smallest of things
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

He died! Simple. No more insurance, no more tracking of his SS card, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Especially how we argued over the smallest of things
                Ah remember them times...

Comment

One of my favorite episodes.. there's just so many unknowns in this one. I like that pure alien feeling. The CG was pretty bad in places, but it doesn't really detract from the overall experience.

It's also another one of those episodes that reinforces the fact many aliens in the galaxy are "hiding" from humans and the goa'uld. It would of been interesting to see the world from their perspective for awhile and come to understand it better, but I guess sometimes the mystery is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirude View Post
                    The CG was pretty bad in places, but it doesn't really detract from the overall experience.
                    I love this episode, too, while I think the CG is pretty much the worst in the entire series.

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                      I love this episode, too, while I think the CG is pretty much the worst in the entire series.

Seaboe
                      One thing I thought was strange is how narrow that pathway is and that none of them seem the least bit worried about potentially falling into the huge black pit beside them.. maybe a CG issue. It didn't seem that much different to the width of the puzzle path in Thor's Chariot IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirude View Post
                        One thing I thought was strange is how narrow that pathway is and that none of them seem the least bit worried about potentially falling into the huge black pit beside them.. maybe a CG issue. It didn't seem that much different to the width of the puzzle path in Thor's Chariot IIRC.
                        Thor's Chariot - wasn't this the episode where Daniel mentioned that he suffers from fear of heights?

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostAntique View Post
                          Thor's Chariot - wasn't this the episode where Daniel mentioned that he suffers from fear of heights?
                          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
                            Yes.
                            Well it seems like it disappeared just like his allergy, cause there's no fear of heights in The Quest, too.

Comment

Fears can be overcome!!!
                              CARPE DIEM
                              ANJA

Comment

Fears can be overcome!!!
                                Or taught how to control with simple tricks.

Comment

Working...
                                X